"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help answer some questions about timing and parade spots 🙂. We attended the party on the 23rd and it was nowhere near the crowd level of 2019, which was our last party. We might have just been very lucky since it was just me and DS for this trip, so not a big group, but we got a front row spot for the first parade across from Pecos Bills 20 minutes prior to start. When the parade ended, we went straight to Splash (walk-on). From there, we went to the Hub and got a pretty good spot for the fireworks fairly close to the left turret 15 minutes prior to start. When those were over, we moved into the spots closer to the castle stage to watch Hocus Pocus at 10:45. All in all, it was by far the easiest and smoothest entertainment-watching experience we’ve ever had at a MNSSHP, and we have been going for years. I genuinely think that they put a lower cap on tickets this year and it made for a much more enjoyable time.
I’m happy to hear this. I went solo in 2019 and did not have fun, crowds were just too much and I wasn’t going to do another Halloween Party again. Welp. Lol. I’m trying again this year because my friend wanted to go (who may or may not join me now, but life happens!) so I’m happy to read a positive spin on the 2022 party from a 2019 perspective!

9/11 (Sunday) and 9/23 (Friday) are now sold out leaving only 3 dates in September, all in the last week of the month.

Our date is 9/11 and I knew it would only be a matter of time before it sold out, too.
Welp, time to join the sold out club. We are going 9/23

ok, question about candy🍫🍬, I know they give a token for people with allergies, but, are there candy🍭🍫🍬 for diabetics?
And, following on from this (I think the answer’s yes by the way but I’m not 100% certain) - how late can you exchange your allergy tokens? Do I need to do it before the party officially ends?

Not sure if I should post this on the disabilities board but…is DAS available for any of the meet and greets? Specifically trying to meet Jack and Sally. If not, could our group take turns waiting in line and bring in others as we get closer? I know sometimes people will get upset about that, but it will be hard for my son to wait for almost 2 hours, and also two others in our group under the age of 5. Thanks!
No. As far as I've seen on the boards.

in 2019 we got front row in Frontierland maybe twenty minutes before the parade.
Thanks! I’m hoping it’s the same this year. We won’t really be on that side of the park at all so I didn’t want to go over there and make ds sit forever wasting party time.

Does anyone know the best way to get a wristband if you are already in the park but want to line up for jack and sally right away? I feel like if I go to Tomorrowland (for example) at 4 pm, I will be at a disadvantage to those guests entering at the front of the park. Can I go to the front for a wristband or is that only for new guests coming in with just a party ticket? Thanks in advance to anyone who has been in this situation who can share input!

CHH is not available as QS option this year. See Post 1 & Party Map for complete list of food options.

Where can I "Trick-or-Treat" in the Magic Kingdom?

Main Street, U.S.A.

Market Street (Open Until 8pm) - Main St. U.S.A. Bypass
Chamber of Commerce (Allergy Friendly ONLY)

Adventureland
Aloha Isle
Tortuga Tavern

Liberty Square
Columbia Harbour House
Liberty Square Ticket Office (Allergy Friendly ONLY)

Are there any Dining Options?
Dining is available at select counter service and snack locations throughout the park, but is very limited once the party begins. It’s probably wise to eat your main evening meal prior to attending the party.

Counter Service Dining Locations Open During Party
Main Street U.S.A.
Main Street Bakery
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Casey's Corner

Adventureland
Sunshine Tree Terrance

Frontierland
Golden Oak Outpost
Pecos Bills Tall Tale Inn & Café

Liberty Square
Sleepy Hollow
CHH wasn't open in 2017 either during the party hours but it will stay open until regular park close at 7, right? Or will it be closing early? I know we ate there just before the regular park close last time because we got in line for HM right when it turned over and they stopped allowing regular guests into the queue. My recollection is that we got into the line to order at CHH at 6 and finally placed our order at 6:30.

CHH wasn't open in 2017 either during the party hours but it will stay open until regular park close at 7, right? Or will it be closing early? I know we ate there just before the regular park close last time because we got in line for HM right when it turned over and they stopped allowing regular guests into the queue. My recollection is that we got into the line to order at CHH at 6 and finally placed our order at 6:30.
I haven't been yet, so I cannot answer. But park close is 6 not 7.

Are ALL rides open during the party or only select rides?
Most rides are. If you get there at 4 all rides are until 6-7.

During the party 7 onward the below are closed: Mickey's PhilharMagic, Carousel of Progress and the Enchanted Tiki Room.

And I THINK between 6-7 the following rides are closed for the MNSSHP overlays: Mad Tea Party, HM, POTC..

Has anyone had to cancel their Halloween party tickets yet? I am going to have to and wonder if I can use the ticket either at a Christmas party or for some other use in the parks or resorts. And if you did cancel, what number did you call to do so?

Hello,

I just realized i waited to long for my Halloween ticket, and my date is now sold out. Im so upset and i was wondering if there was any chance to buy same day tickets for the Halloween party to a sold out party, or if there was another site we can buy tickets that are valid?

It’s very unlikely. I believe WDW is capping the capacity of this year’s MNSSHPs more than previous years… sorry you missed your date! :(

We went last year for the first time and loved it so we are heading back for another trip this year.Last year there were free drinks ice cream popcorn ect...I was wondering if this happens every year or just last year.Also is there a price list for the specialty snacks online somewhere?

We went last year for the first time and loved it so we are heading back for another trip this year.Last year there were free drinks ice cream popcorn ect...I was wondering if this happens every year or just last year.Also is there a price list for the specialty snacks online somewhere?
Last year was a different party - no free drinks or snacks this year (other than candy from the trick or treat lines! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter