"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just checked MDE again and it comes up with both MNSSHP tickets (I have two different dates), just had to swipe right to see them.
I ain't taking any chances, though. I'm bringing a printed copy, plus my email on my cell phone. And, I'll make sure the CM's link everything up to my magic bands on arrival day.

No problems for me this morning. I am an AP holder. We have a split stay from 8/29 thru 9/15. The website let me book both dates. 8/30 and 9/11. I was surprised I could do both in one transaction.

I ain't taking any chances, though. I'm bringing a printed copy, plus my email on my cell phone. And, I'll make sure the CM's link everything up to my magic bands on arrival day.
Nothing has to be done to link tickets to magicbands. Magicbands link to your account and if the tickets are in the account then they are connected. If you purchase a magicband with your resort stay, that magicband will already be connected to your account. If you buy a magicband on property, then that band needs to be connected to your account.

Got my 2 tickets for Sept. 11th this morning at 7:30. Very easy with DVC discount. Received email confirmation and the tickets are in MDE.

I've been on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes. I'm beginning to think using my credit* isn't worth the phone call. it sounds like i could have done this online in 10 clicks.

ETA: 3 hours total. Spoke with two ticketing reps. Twenty minutes on hold, then the first rep told me he couldn't help and transferred me to "ticketing services." After an hour on hold, that person tried to help, but told me I needed "a ticketing expert." After 90 minutes on hold, I'm done. I'll call back another day.

(* I'm purchasing tickets with credit from a cancelled after hours party.

Last edited:

I just called (5:30pm ET) for tickets on 8/23, and the wait was less than 7 minutes. In the meantime I logged into MDE on my browser and the option to buy tickets online was in my account. The option will not show up if you don’t have a resort reservation for that day/night. So I purchased them online and hung up on the phone—easier than I thought, but I was buying for August!

I've been on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes. I'm beginning to think using my credit* isn't worth the phone call. it sounds like i could have done this online in 10 clicks.

ETA: 3 hours total. Spoke with two ticketing reps. Twenty minutes on hold, then the first rep told me he couldn't help and transferred me to "ticketing services." After an hour on hold, that person tried to help, but told me I needed "a ticketing expert." After 90 minutes on hold, I'm done. I'll call back another day.

(* I'm purchasing tickets with credit from a cancelled after hours party.
Similar situation. When I heard the wait to speak to the ticketing expert was more than 2 hrs., I hung up. What a funky system! It shouldn't be this complicated and time consuming.

No pixie dust here. I have a DVC guaranteed week reservation at the Riviera in October, and as a special birthday present, my wife is taking me to Galactic Starcruiser immediately before our Riviera stay. Both reservations are properly linked into my MDE. When I go online to try to buy MNSSHP tickets, the only date that it shows is during my Galactic Starcruiser reservation. It doesn't even give me the option of selecting any dates during our Riviera reservation. It is as if it finds the first reservation during the MNSSHP season, and will not include any dates for any other reservations you have during MNSSHP.

I tried calling the general ticketing number, and after a long time on hold, I spoke to a CM, and they transferred me to the DVC line. It said that the estimated wait was about an hour. After 10 minutes on hold there, I hung up. Maybe Disney needs to offer Lightning Lanes for phone calls.

Any chance you are trying with the dvc option selected? Try resort guest. The dvc / AP options only show dates with discounts.

I ordered my tickets this morning for my daughter and myself using the annual pass discount. I wasn’t really thinking….I have an AP, but my daughter doesn’t!!! Do I need to call to pay the extra $10 for her ticket!? What’s the best way to fix this!?

I ordered my tickets this morning for my daughter and myself using the annual pass discount. I wasn’t really thinking….I have an AP, but my daughter doesn’t!!! Do I need to call to pay the extra $10 for her ticket!? What’s the best way to fix this!?
No, you can buy a ticket for her with the discount! Family members have AP’s and they buy the tickets for the rest of us. We’ve done it at Guest Relations, we’re not trying to “get away” with anything- they said it was fine. Have fun!

No, you can buy a ticket for her with the discount! Family members have AP’s and they buy the tickets for the rest of us. We’ve done it at Guest Relations, we’re not trying to “get away” with anything- they said it was fine. Have fun!

Oh thank goodness!! I was imagining them turning her away at the gate!

OK, so this might sound crazy, but I had the same problem where it was only showing one reservation date on the calendar. The CM on chat told me to click the arrow on the calendar, but there was no arrow. But, when I clicked around the spot where the arrow should have been, I was able to advance the calendar. It's just something wrong with their UI, and I tried different browsers but the arrow was still not visible. Try again, clicking a few spots just to the right of the number 2022 on the calendar.
I've heard of Hidden Mickeys and it is fun to find them around Disney, but this is the first I've heard of hidden arrows! :) It is very strange, but I don't even see a calendar. I see section 1 where you select the number of tickets for ages 10+ or 3-9.

In my section 2 for "Select When You're Going", I see a single radio button next to exactly one date. There isn't a second radio button in the group next to any other dates, and there isn't a calendar. The date radio button looks very similar to the top radio buttons where you select "Products and Prices for Resort Guests", "Products and Prices for Resort Disney Vacation Club Members", or "Products and Prices for Annual Passholder Resort Guests".
Any chance you are trying with the dvc option selected? Try resort guest. The dvc / AP options only show dates with discounts.
I've tried all 3 options of resort guests, DVC members, and AP resort guests. For the one day that it shows me, I see the ticket prices go down by $10 if I select the latter 2.
I'm not sure how to upload a screen capture to show what I'm seeing.

Anyhow, I had to get back to work, and my DW called DVC member services and bought the tickets over the phone. We had a headache today, but at least we'll have fun for my birthday in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter