Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

Checked Facebook Instagram and Twitter. I don’t see any shirts. Also googled. Nothing. Obviously I am not following the right people. Please share where is this posted?? Thanks
It was directly from runDisney. And then shared in all the runDisney facebook groups.

I saw the shirts earlier. They look pretty good. Royal blue for half marathon. I do hope its a tech shirt again not cotton shirt.

Checked Facebook Instagram and Twitter. I don’t see any shirts. Also googled. Nothing. Obviously I am not following the right people. Please share where is this posted?? Thanks

It was directly from runDisney. And then shared in all the runDisney facebook groups.

I saw the shirts earlier. They look pretty good. Royal blue for half marathon. I do hope its a tech shirt again not cotton shirt.

Same here, don’t see anything! Checked rundisney site, what am I doing wrong? Anyone have a link?

My parents wanted to do the 5K, so doing all three races. That 5K shirt being orange and blue, warms my little Gator heart

I like the shirts alittle better than last year but wish they didn't use the exact same design for each one. Some variation wouldn't have hurt.

In the podcast they mentioned that rival run participants can book hotel and races for next year’s events from now until the 14th. Does anyone know who to call to do this?

I am not a fan of the blue, but not really a fan of any of them, so eh. I never wear short sleeve running tops anyway. I can't stand the sleeves rubbing on my shoulders when I run. Tank or long sleeves for me. :)

ETA: But I will probably wear it Sunday after the race, lol!

Kinda looks like a repeat of Princess Half weather, to some extent. Made packing easy.

Soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter