• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the list of want to dos in MK and we have two days, one party day and one non party day (but on a party day so leaving by 6pm) I'm having a hard time splitting them up and which ones I should get FP for. Any advice?

Hall of presidents
*Meet Rapunzel and Tiana at PFH
SDMT
Many adventures of Winnie the pooh
*Meet Pooh
Peter Pan's flight
Haunted Mansion
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
People Mover
Carousel of progress
Space mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean

Try for a fastpass for: SDMT, Peter Pan and Space.

If you meet Rapunzel and Tiana during the party Naveen and Flynn meet with them.

Pooh will be meeting during the party with Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. If you want to meet them I'd line up at 6 pm.

Thank you, no need for Tupperware then :)

Lol I literally said that 1 minute before I flipped the page and saw your post.

I'm thinking of heading over to Pooh around 8 before the first parade starts. Will the line be any more manageable then? If I have to line up at 6 I'll just skip them. I've got 4 more things to do between then and 6.

I went to purchase tickets for the 12/22 party around 7 last night and they were sold out. :( I will be there for Christmas. Are any of the Characters dressed up for Christmas?

Yes! Post #1 has character holiday attire listed for those during MVMCP and those that are the same during the day. See Characters Section on Post #1.

Review

We’re LIVE from the FIRST 2019 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World!

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Magic Kingdom because the FIRST MVMCP of 2019 is OFFICIALLY taking place! This extra-ticket event will run on select nights in the Magic Kingdom from now through December 22, 2019, and we are here LIVE to bring you all the details on treats, merchandise, entertainment, and MORE!

For Full Details: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...s-very-merry-christmas-party-in-disney-world/

View attachment 451484
Pinocchio Village Haus treats LINK

I saw another one wrapped in red... somewhere!

EDITED to add:
View attachment 451487

Plenty of complimentary chocolate chip cookies at Friar’s Nook
View attachment 451492

Enjoy Life Cookies and GoGo Squeeze Apple Sauce Complimentary Snacks at Golden Horseshoe
View attachment 451493

Can I ask what time they start/stop handing these out? We'll be in the park all day and I'm on touring plans trying to start mapping out our days (haven't made FP yet though) and trying to make sure we are making stops for snacks too and want to make sure we're not trying to stop too early).

Can I ask what time they start/stop handing these out? We'll be in the park all day and I'm on touring plans trying to start mapping out our days (haven't made FP yet though) and trying to make sure we are making stops for snacks too and want to make sure we're not trying to stop too early).

I'm sorry I can't help you with that! I haven't been to MVMCP since 2013 :crazy2: Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in!
I think 7pm because that's what time the party starts but don't quote me on that!

I know they were handing them out when we entered at 4 at the party entrance but don’t remember if they were handing them out in the rest of the park before 7.

I know they were handing them out when we entered at 4 at the party entrance but don’t remember if they were handing them out in the rest of the park before 7.

Good point! The Bypass is just the start to more yummy treats! :genie:

Did anyone who’s been to the party get one of the limited edition holiday cookie character pins? Or any of the MVMCP pins? If so I’d loooooove to see pics! 😍

The treat locations open (you’ll see the red and white lit up candy canes at the locations) at 7pm. I have seen them hand out treats at other non specified locations before that, but if you’re planning your evening the free treats start at 7!

Just watched the parade video from last night and what happened to the toy soldiers??? No more horns and drums??? I know things change but taking half away?? Thats a shame.

We are attending our first party on 11/19. We want to meet Jack Skellington, the 7 Dwarves, see the fireworks & a parade. Any tips/advice for a strategy to make this happen?

I have been reading some blogger updates about the party. Twice - once about a snack item and once about the special Sorcerer’s of MK Card - I’ve seen mentioned “if you have your wristband, you can get this item before 7:00.”

We are always already in the park so we haven’t paid attention... Where are wristbands available prior to 7:00 - at all of the wristband locations? What’s the earliest wristbands will be handed out?

Just watched the parade video from last night and what happened to the toy soldiers??? No more horns and drums??? I know things change but taking half away?? Thats a shame.

There had better be toy soldiers!! I wonder if this was a change bc of the weather?

We are attending our first party on 11/19. We want to meet Jack Skellington, the 7 Dwarves, see the fireworks & a parade. Any tips/advice for a strategy to make this happen?

Get in line for Jack and Sally first.... they usually come out about 4:30. I’ve seen lines for them at 2pm before!

7D come out at 6:15 or 6:30. I would get in line here as soon as you’re finished seeing Jack and Sally. But the line is usually looooong!

And alternative would be to wait until later in the party for the lines to die down.

We always go to the first parade and go straight to fireworks afterward, then ride more rides. I’ve read that crowds for the second Parade are smaller.

The rain makes the party a little less fun but it certainly cleared people out for the end of the night!

So far we’ve met: Jack and Sally, Nick and Judy, Aurora and Prince Philip, Snow White and her prince, Scrooge and Donald, Minnie and Daisy, Santa Goofy, Ariel and Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn, Tiana and Naveen, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Elena, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and are in line for Mickey.

glad we watched the first parade because the second was a rain version. Dessert party was nice and we enjoyed the reserved viewing but not something we’ll do again probably. The new firework show seems like it would’ve been much more impressive without the rain.

apparently there was some huge fight during/after the 1at parade. Luckily we missed it completely but lots of security!

we will be doing the dessert party during MVMCP soon. what time did you check in at tomorrow land terrace? glad u missed the fight- fighting during christmas party is so crazy.

There had better be toy soldiers!! I wonder if this was a change bc of the weather?
It was raining and wet. I’m pretty sure they pull out the toy soldiers when it’s wet like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter