• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be 5 party dates during my trip! Not sure which one to pick- 15th, 17th, 19th, 20th, or 22nd. How do you decide which date to go?

I’m also debating getting an AP just for myself. Does anyone know which dates AP gets discounts to MVMCP and what the prices are?

There will be 5 party dates during my trip! Not sure which one to pick- 15th, 17th, 19th, 20th, or 22nd. How do you decide which date to go?

I already had my park days planned out, so I looked historically at which days they had parties on and planned from there. I just bought our tickets for December 17th.

I already had my park days planned out, so I looked historically at which days they had parties on and planned from there. I just bought our tickets for December 17th.

I’m thinking about the 17th right now too! I figured weekday would be better than a weekend.

Late NEWS
Will Update Post #1 Later

MVMCP 2019 Tickets Now On Sale

• November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24
  • December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22

Do they always blank out the week of Thanksgiving? We never go then just curious.

We will be partying on 11-21!!!

Ok MVMCP experts - we've gone to MVMCP more than once but our last time we went for Jersey Week the first party on the 8th DH said was PACKED!! Like uncomfortable packed!! Do we try that date again or try for 12/22?? My thought is 12/22 will be even more packed because now the Christmas crowd is coming in. (We'll be back in Disney from 12/20-12/25 to surprise daughter for her 13th birthday.)

Ok MVMCP experts - we've gone to MVMCP more than once but our last time we went for Jersey Week the first party on the 8th DH said was PACKED!! Like uncomfortable packed!! Do we try that date again or try for 12/22?? My thought is 12/22 will be even more packed because now the Christmas crowd is coming in. (We'll be back in Disney from 12/20-12/25 to surprise daughter for her 13th birthday.)

I've heard that the last party is also very busy.

Bucket list for me. My nephew , his fiancée and booked for both 11/12 and 11/14. We didn’t want the first night because we were afraid it would be too crowded. Even if our nights are crowded I’m good with it because I have always wanted to go to see the castle and the party.

Days where most people need to be at work the next morning seem less crowded.

It makes non party night CRAZY. Everyone attempting to see Happily Ever After makes for a crazy situation. I understand why they have the parties so many times a week... but at the same time I don't understand why they continue to do it when non party days are a nightmare.

Last year we went to the Christmas and the next night to HEA. OMG was it insane for HEA. They pack you in there and it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter