"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of want the holiday tote, but not sure if I want it for $300! Plus, when I followed the link and tried to put it into my cart it wouldn’t let me and said it was limited to 0 per guest, lol! When I just went to shopDisney and searched it isn’t there. Think it sold out already, was put up inadvertently and was taken down, or just a glitch? I’m hoping it will be back, although I really want the passholder one so I don’t know if I would end up getting it anyway.

I kind of want the holiday tote, but not sure if I want it for $300! Plus, when I followed the link and tried to put it into my cart it wouldn’t let me and said it was limited to 0 per guest, lol! When I just went to shopDisney and searched it isn’t there. Think it sold out already, was put up inadvertently and was taken down, or just a glitch? I’m hoping it will be back, although I really want the passholder one so I don’t know if I would end up getting it anyway.

According to the Dooney and Bourke thread, the tote is sold out already. When I was shopping on Shop Disney earlier today all three holiday purses (tote, satchel, and crossbody) were listed for sale, but when I went back about an hour ago, the tote was not listed anymore.

According to the Dooney and Bourke thread, the tote is sold out already. When I was shopping on Shop Disney earlier today all three holiday purses (tote, satchel, and crossbody) were listed for sale, but when I went back about an hour ago, the tote was not listed anymore.
Wow, that was fast! I’m kind of bummed and kind of glad I didn’t have to decide about spending $300. I had been checking periodically to see if the holiday ones were added, but if course didn’t check today until a bit ago. I had no idea they sell that fast online.

Can you please tell me where they will be. We are going on the 12th.

Thank you
Jack and Sally update: we had to stand in line for a half hour at guest services for them to tell us the CM at the line was wrong and were now 5th in line

They sell out really quick. I bought one 2 years ago when released on the parks App on Black Friday. On the app around 5am, purchased. By 8-9am all were sold out. Dooney and Bourke Disney Christmas sells out on day 1 super fast. When I posted earlier on the tote and satchel were available. The crossbody wasn't even showing/listed.

Maybe a stupid question, but what Character is on the left side of Main Street there? The right side is town hall where Jack and Sally and the others are, right?

Just got on the line for Moana, which is my only must do for the party. It’s actually not too crazy considering I didn’t get in right at 5. I could have but I decided to do the responsible adult thing and fuel up for party time at the Plaza.

Right now it’s 30-40 minutes. It was way worse at the Halloween party last year.

I was gonna go to the party at 4:00 but not thrilled with the chilly mist going on so I’m waiting till 6:00 to leave. Fortunately I’m not interested in characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter