"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm planning to visit MK on MVMCP day but I don't plan to attend the party.
Will I be allowed to shop at Main Street between 6 to 7pm? With such short park hours, I want to maximize my time and leave my shopping to the last hour.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm planning to visit MK on MVMCP day but I don't plan to attend the party.
Will I be allowed to shop at Main Street between 6 to 7pm? With such short park hours, I want to maximize my time and leave my shopping to the last hour.

Yes, you will be fine. :thumbsup2

You can also watch the 6:15pm castle lighting show as well.

it depends on the item. LE pins usually sell out. Spirit Jerseys I don't think have been selling out at all
Any idea how early the pins usually sell out? We will be there first weekend of December and my little one would love to get one of those.

About to pull the trigger on buying tickets for our first ever Christmas party! December 5th!
are the crowds really that much lower?
Ride wait times significantly less?
Super excited for the party but the honest truth is we are going to have a good night at MK. The week we are going there are parties every night except one (obviously it will be gagged with people that night)
Thanks!

About to pull the trigger on buying tickets for our first ever Christmas party! December 5th!
Super excited for the party but the honest truth is we are going to have a good night at MK. The week we are going there are parties every night except one (obviously it will be gagged with people that night)
Thanks!

I'm going to be making a chart this year ahead of my own trip to see how the wait times are affected.

Thanks!

I would manage expectations a bit, in my opinion. Disney sells a lot of tickets to these parties and crowds behave differently than a regular MK day. While many rides are low/lower waits (depends on the ride though), there are lots of people around, in the walkways, the Hub, watching the parades, fireworks, getting treats, etc. It can make for a "lumpy" crowd feeling park sometimes. MK "feels" better when people are absorbed into rides... when they're not, walkways and such can feel like it's pretty crowded.

I still think they are fun and worth it (and think everyone should try a MNSSHP or MVMCP at least once if so inclined to see things for themselves). No reason to let my advice/opinion temper your excitement though, much fun is still to be had. Enjoy!

Thanks!
Crowds at hub and on main street: higher
Crowds everywhere else: lower
Character wait times: higher
Ride wait times: lower

My husband wants that one as well. We are going to the party next week. I hope they have them when you go. Have a great time. This is our 1st christmas party. We are really excited.
same here - 1st visit to WDW in 16 years and 1st christmas party ever. I've done Halloween parties at Disneyland and they are always fun so expecting the same for this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter