• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for link but this is the link I've been looking at for a week and it always says 'We had to duck out', but the link for the tomorrowland terrace desssert party is always working for me. I'd rather not call because I'm from Canada, but I will if I have to I guess. Are you seeing availability for August 16th? Can you please tell me the cost? We are all Disney adults.
TIA

Thanks for link but this is the link I've been looking at for a week and it always says 'We had to duck out', but the link for the tomorrowland terrace desssert party is always working for me. I'd rather not call because I'm from Canada, but I will if I have to I guess. Are you seeing availability for August 16th? Can you please tell me the cost? We are all Disney adults.
TIA

Can you switch to the US version of the site and get it to work? Also try Incognito in Chrome or Private Browsing in Safari (or similar depending on your browser). A lot of times that solves website issues for me.

Pricing is:

• Price: $69 plus tax for Guests ages 10 and older; $41 plus tax for Guests ages 3 to 9

Hope that helps!

Can you switch to the US version of the site and get it to work? Also try Incognito in Chrome or Private Browsing in Safari (or similar depending on your browser). A lot of times that solves website issues for me.

Pricing is:

• Price: $69 plus tax for Guests ages 10 and older; $41 plus tax for Guests ages 3 to 9

Hope that helps!

And don't forget to clear your Cookies if you are having a website issue. Sometimes that helps.

Thanks for your help. I can get to every single thing to book except for the garden plaza fireworks. I can get to the tomorrowland fireworks and all other reservations. I think I will just call, but I appreciate your hep.

I noticed the Moana meet and greet started last year at 5:45. My grandson loves the Tiki Room-does it still close at 6 if the meet and greet begins earlier? We want to ride the Jungle Cruise and see the Tiki room before the party, and plan on trying to arrive to enter at 4.

I noticed the Moana meet and greet started last year at 5:45. My grandson loves the Tiki Room-does it still close at 6 if the meet and greet begins earlier? We want to ride the Jungle Cruise and see the Tiki room before the party, and plan on trying to arrive to enter at 4.

Last year, Tiki Room closed at 5pm on MNSSHP party days. Not sure what they’ll do this year, but assuming the space is used for a character meet in a similar fashion, I’d expect the same setup. FYI!

You can book the garden viewing party for the
9/17 but nothing shows up for the 15th. That is why I was wondering if it was sold out - wouldn’t they have a dessert party for each Halloween party?

Thanks for your help. I can get to every single thing to book except for the garden plaza fireworks. I can get to the tomorrowland fireworks and all other reservations. I think I will just call, but I appreciate your hep.
Another option would be to filter the dining page to MK and then search the 8 pm time slot. Often I can get things to show up this way when the individual pages are giving me issues. Good luck!

THIS WORKED!!! Thank you so much for the suggestion:-) I'm now booked for the Plaza Garden Fireworks Dessert Party on our first every MNSSHP! yay!

Did you get 9/15 or another date? I still can't get the 15th.

OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! did you make or buy?

Sorry for the late response! These wings are from Etsy. I'm planning to share a set with my husband. He only wants to wear the tail, and I'm going to commission a dragon dress with a tail-like skirt so I really only need the wings.

I was toying with the idea of booking a dessert party for our party night, but I'm a little perplexed by the schedule as listed on the website:

Event Details

• Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park, with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden
  • Dates: Select nights August 16 through November 1, 2019
  • Dessert Party Time: 8:45 PM
  • Fireworks Show Time: 10:15 PM
1 and a half hours seems like an awfully long dessert party prior to the fireworks. Is this right? That seems like an awful lot of time away from the actual party, especially if we want to get to the plaza garden earlier to snag a good spot. :oops:

I was toying with the idea of booking a dessert party for our party night, but I'm a little perplexed by the schedule as listed on the website:

Event Details

• Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park, with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden
1 and a half hours seems like an awfully long dessert party prior to the fireworks. Is this right? That seems like an awful lot of time away from the actual party, especially if we want to get to the plaza garden earlier to snag a good spot. :oops:

You dont necessarily need to show up that early but that's why ive read many say the dessert party is a time waster especially during a party night.

Event Details

We usually show up right as it "opens." The check-in line can get really long. Then you'll want time to eat, then get a spot. We usually head to the garden area about 30 minutes before.

Does anyone think it would be crazy to do a 4pm Storybook Dining at Artist Point ADR before MNSSHP?

We saw Jack & Sally for MNSSHP and MVMCP last year so probably won't again this year. Thinking I could be at MK around 6pm/6:30pm and get in line for one character or is that too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter