• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruella in the live stream I watched looks nice but crowded. Looks to be lots of food and food options spread out in different spots, but still looked a bit cramped from the few minutes I saw. The live stream I was watching is about to go back in there to spend more time though.
Will have to look for it, thanks

Cruella in the live stream I watched looks nice but crowded. Looks to be lots of food and food options spread out though, just looked a bit cramped from the few minutes I saw. The live stream I was watching is about to go back in there to spend more time though.
We may be watching the same stream. I left the room for the fireworks though, I didn't want to see them.
The Cruella party looked like the food was empty when the live streamers went in, but they were checking in at 10. ????
I'm concerned about the dessert party reports of the check in line being so long!

We may be watching the same stream. I left the room for the fireworks though, I didn't want to see them.
The Cruella party looked like the food was empty when the live streamers went in, but they were checking in at 10. ????
I'm concerned about the dessert party reports of the check in line being so long!

Probably so. The main food was empty looking but I heard them say there was a huge rush too, so maybe that's why? I'm sure with it going until after midnight they'll replenish. Or one would hope at least lol

The fireworks were excellent but the music selection was awful ..,,,totally awful
I was watching a live stream and left the room for the fireworks but I did hear some of the music and was confused.... I'm not going to say more so I don't spoil it, but I definitely have some questions. I go in two weeks to see for myself.

Did you see ANYTHING at that desert party justifying the cost?

It looks nice and the food looks good, but I'd much rather spend that money on a Cali Grill Brunch or the like, but that's just my opinion. Im a cheapskate lol

I thought the projections looked amazing. I'm not super into fireworks though so I was impressed

Yeah I am trying to hold my objective opinion until I see them in a week. Live vs video typically doesn't compare.

I also felt that part of the parade was a bit lackluster, but I'll never complain about adding without subtracting (if there was a subtraction, I didn't recognize it yet)
I agree. I did like the additions, but thought there could have been more "substance" to them. I didn't see anything missing either. The first addition in order of appearance (trying not to spoil) was my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter