• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
MVMCP 2018 - No Sold Out Dates, Yet

Thoughts....
--Disney really increased the number of tickets sold!
--The party will sell out tomorrow (I believe this will be the 1st, sold out on day of for 1st party, recently at least.)
--Disney Addicts are so over crowds after MNSSHP and the party add-on costs, and are waiting to see reports from 1st few parties or just not going this year. Tony's still has availability, dates I checked.

Last edited:

--The party will sell out tomorrow (I believe this will be the 1st, sold out on day of for 1st party, recently at least.)
--Disney Addicts are so over crowds after MNSSHP and the party add-on costs, and are waiting to see reports from 1st few parties or just not going this year. Tony's still has availability, dates I checked.
Confused about this post... are these your predictions / guesses?

I didnt think MNSSHP was any more crowded this year.
Remeber the first party is generally more busy with lots of blogger/bloggers that are trying to get as much info as they can to get that info out to people like us.
Personally I'd never pay for more than the party ticket.
I'm shocked by the number of people that do.

In the past, do Genie and Abu usually meet together? Or are they with Aladdin and Jasmine?
When I’ve been there it is Aladdin with Abu and Jasmine with Genie. They take turns so who you see meeting when you get in line may not be who you meet.

What are character meets like after 11pm, particularly Jack/Sally and/or Moana? Are their lines typically shorter then or do they cut off the line at a certain time?

Thanks!!

Does the castle only light up when Elsa lights it, or do those lights also happen during Mickeys Most Merriest Celebration and Holiday Wishes?

I am thinking that packaged Santa cookie must be given at the bypass instead of the Main Street bakery.

I didnt think MNSSHP was any more crowded this year.
Remeber the first party is generally more busy with lots of blogger/bloggers that are trying to get as much info as they can to get that info out to people like us.
Personally I'd never pay for more than the party ticket.
I'm shocked by the number of people that do.

It was widely reported that MNSSHP was MUCH more crowded this year than any other years. Disney vloggers, such as Pete from The Dis, reported that it was oversold, perhaps by as much as 50%, compared to previous years. Hence, the worry that because the first MVMCP event isn't 'sold out' as quickly as other years, Disney raised the ticket sales cap. We shall if this is correct tonight after crowd reports come in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter