"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds and looks amazing!! My only question is if any of these are available as snack credits on the dining plan???

A lot of these were last year! Not sure how many (most), but we thoroughly enjoyed using our snack credits to try new things.

Something new is coming.....

Tony's Most Merriest Town Square Party will take place at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant each night there is a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party from 9:30PM - 12:30AM. Admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is required and not included with this new add-on experience. Included in this new experience is a delicious spread of savory hors d’oeuvres, sweet treats, a variety of beverages and reserved viewing for the 11:00pm Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.

bookable on 10/30

Tony's Most Merriest Town Square Party will take place at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant each night there is a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party from 9:30PM - 12:30AM. Admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is required and not included with this new add-on experience. Included in this new experience is a delicious spread of savory hors d’oeuvres, sweet treats, a variety of beverages and reserved viewing for the 11:00pm Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.

bookable on 10/30
Where did you find this? Wonder what it will cost.

bookable on 10/30
I could see taking advantage of this since we are going on 12/21 which is the last party. I'm sure it will be sold out so having the preferred viewing for the parade might be worth it.

bookable on 10/30

Where did you find this??? I googled and dont see anything!!

bookable on 10/30

I can NOT wait for details to come out on this. I will book this in a heartbeat. I have been stressing and fretting over staking out a space for the parade for a while now. But my only caveat would be not seeing the snow fall... if the viewing will be in an area where we can’t see it, looks like I will be back to staking our a good spot, but at least I won’t have to pay extra for this add on.

Have a Holly, Jolly Good Time at the new Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party!
(DPB on 10/26)

The party doesn’t stop there! At 11:00 p.m., you’ll have access to a special reserved viewing area for the truly enchanting Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade as it makes its way down Main Street, U.S.A. The festive procession includes dancing gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers and beloved Disney characters in their holiday finery. And the party continues until 12:30 a.m., ever longer than Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!

Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party is available for $99 per person (plus tax) every Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event night at Magic Kingdom Park. Admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is required to attend. Plus, we have great news for our Annual Passholders and DVC Members – you will be able to enjoy a 1-day exclusive early booking window on October 29 by calling 407-827-7348.

Reservations will be available to everyone beginning October 30 online or by calling 407-827-7348. Space is limited and will fill up fast, so book your reservation soon!
thp0129380129381293.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...he-new-tonys-most-merriest-town-square-party/

DPB is posting early today! :rotfl2: Still no actual party details. Maybe later today.

Have a Holly, Jolly Good Time at the new Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party! (DPB on 10/26)

The party doesn’t stop there! At 11:00 p.m., you’ll have access to a special reserved viewing area for the truly enchanting Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade as it makes its way down Main Street, U.S.A. The festive procession includes dancing gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers and beloved Disney characters in their holiday finery. And the party continues until 12:30 a.m., ever longer than Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!

Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party is available for $99 per person (plus tax) every Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event night at Magic Kingdom Park. Admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is required to attend. Plus, we have great news for our Annual Passholders and DVC Members – you will be able to enjoy a 1-day exclusive early booking window on October 29 by calling 407-827-7348.

Reservations will be available to everyone beginning October 30 online or by calling 407-827-7348. Space is limited and will fill up fast, so book your reservation soon!
thp0129380129381293.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...he-new-tonys-most-merriest-town-square-party/

DPB is posting early today! :rotfl2: Still no actual party details. Maybe later today.

I just got an email from KtP about this. I thought it wasn't a bad idea until I read the details. I thought I could make a late lunch/early dinner ADR and then have parade viewing. I was willing to do that. But taking time out of the party is a bit much and $99 a person!!!

Have a Holly, Jolly Good Time at the new Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party!
(DPB on 10/26)

thp0129380129381293.jpg

Hmmm . . . I wonder where exactly the parade viewing will be blocked off for this? We were planning to watch the late parade in town square because we'd heard it was less crowded. Plus, I liked the idea of not having to show up an hour early to stake out our spot. If they're roping off part of the square for this party's viewing, than it may be more crowded there than I'd hoped :(

Just catching up on this thread. We have our Tix for Nov. 25, and our FPs for 7DMT at 4 and PPF at 5. First time party for is and a first time trip for my parents. My family of 5 (including kids) plus my parents = 7 total. We don't really have a huge need for the rides or many of the characters. We're keeping the entire trip a secret from our kids until we leave for the airport. But we've tried to gauge their interest in some of the special characters and have gotten "meh" responses. So, we figure that if we do eventually head for characters it would be later in the evening after what we want to do...which is mainly the main Street atmosphere, the shows, fireworks, parades. We will venture over to Adventureland to ride the Jingle Cruise, since my folks will miss that when we ride it later in our trip, and catch the Reindeer Wranglers, and we will venture over to Tomorrowland for the show over there, but it there than that, I think it's just milling around Main Street and the hub for the castle stage. The party begins at 7 with a Frozen Holiday Wish and Mickey's Most Merriest Christmas celebration at the castle stage, right? Then we can move away from the hub? My folks are in scooters. Thoughts?

*edit to add* My mom just popped in a phone call to say that my dad "might want to meet Grumpy at some point during the trip." Sooo, since we weren't planning on standing in line to meet the Dwarfs, I could use some advice on this. I know it's somewhere, but I can't find it. What time do they usually begin meeting and do they go all night long? We will be arrive at 4, and finishing our Peter Pan fp shortly after 5 (the 5-6pm fp window). Thoughts? advice? Thanks!!

Are you planning to do treat stops for the complimentary cookies / beverages? This is our first party, too, and my kids are probably looking forward to the free cookies most of all! lol.

(DPB on 10/26)

thp0129380129381293.jpg

If it were just my husband and I going I would be all for this! But I have three young ones with us. No way they could make it that late. Wish it was for the first parade. Oh well. Do you think since it is at a restaurant that serves alcohol, they would have champagne? Or will it be sparkling juice like at the dessert parties?

If it were just my husband and I going I would be all for this! But I have three young ones with us. No way they could make it that late. Wish it was for the first parade. Oh well. Do you think since it is at a restaurant that serves alcohol, they would have champagne? Or will it be sparkling juice like at the dessert parties?

The email I received from KtP says there will be beer and wine. If it had fireworks viewing too I would most likely do it since I plan on doing the late parade anyway.

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2018...-offer-tonys-most-merriest-town-square-party/

Hmmm . . . I wonder where exactly the parade viewing will be blocked off for this? We were planning to watch the late parade in town square because we'd heard it was less crowded. Plus, I liked the idea of not having to show up an hour early to stake out our spot. If they're roping off part of the square for this party's viewing, than it may be more crowded there than I'd hoped :(

I would say at the Flagpole, that's been the designated when parade viewing has been offered, or maybe in front of Tony's. Flagpole would be easier to block off vs in front of Tony's. It does state pop in and out at your leisure and enjoy parade as it comes down Main St. I'm going with the Flagpole/circle, that faces straight down Main St.

(DPB on 10/26)

thp0129380129381293.jpg

Wow...that's an extra $400 for my family...plus time out of the party that I already paid $400+ for. So basically that is turning it into an $800+ party for a family of 4. Whoa....that's....that's a lot of cash. I hope everyone that books this enjoys it, but it's just not for me. Can't wait until party time, though!! Only 50 more days until trip time!

I just got an email from KtP about this. I thought it wasn't a bad idea until I read the details. I thought I could make a late lunch/early dinner ADR and then have parade viewing. I was willing to do that. But taking time out of the party is a bit much and $99 a person!!!

Why is this thread the 1st thing I check daily? Ha! Work keeping me busy today. Just catching up. Checked email, yes KtP send one at 6:23am. DP 9:30pm-12:30am.

I would say at the Flagpole, that's been the designated when parade viewing has been offered, or maybe in front of Tony's. Flagpole would be easier to block off vs in front of Tony's. It does state pop in and out at your leisure and enjoy parade as it comes down Main St. I'm going with the Flagpole/circle, that faces straight down Main St.

Per KtP:
At 11:00pm, you’ll receive a reserved viewing location in the center of Town Square at the Flagpole, so you can enjoy Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. You’ll be allowed to continue to enjoy the snacks and drinks until 12:30am.

The email I received from KtP says there will be beer and wine. If it had fireworks viewing too I would most likely do it since I plan on doing the late parade anyway.

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2018...-offer-tonys-most-merriest-town-square-party/

To go along with this festive array of dishes, raise a glass to the spirit of the season with a selection of complementary beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. While you eat, enjoy a holiday atmosphere and views of Town Square and Main Street, U.S.A.

Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed inside the restaurant.

Last edited:
Why is this thread the 1st thing I check daily? Ha! Work keeping me busy today. Just catching up. Checked email, yes KtP send one at 6:23am. DP 9:30pm-12:30am.

Per KtP:
At 11:00pm, you’ll receive a reserved viewing location in the center of Town Square at the Flagpole, so you can enjoy Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. You’ll be allowed to continue to enjoy the snacks and drinks until 12:30am.

The event also includes a selection of beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed inside the restaurant.

LOL! As soon as I saw the email I came straight to this thread and you had already posted the info.

I don't think it's a bad deal if you actually utilize the party. The food sounds good, the desserts sound decent and there's alcohol. It could replace an ADR. But I'm there for the party. I don't want to take time away from the party sitting somewhere eating and drinking. IF it included a fireworks view I would probably do it. We would arrive at 9:30, eat, watch the fireworks and then linger around for the second parade. That's already our plan for the party anyway. But for just the parade I would feel the need to stay at the restaurant and get my money's worth of food and drink and miss out on party festivities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter