"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we stayed at the Poly it shared with GF Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary and I think one or two more. We were the third or fourth stop and it was pretty crowded and frustrating!!

So you would have taken the Ferry and then walked from TTC to Poly?

We were there 6/30 too. Left MK around midnight (edit, correction, was closer to 1am) and took the bus to Poly (which other than the Ferry to the TTC and walking, is the only transportation option after DAH). The bus that trip was shared with GF only (thank goodness). Waited maybe 5-10 min for the bus to arrive...pretty painless at the end of the day.

Any downside to taking Ferry and walking to Poly?

Any downside to taking Ferry and walking to Poly?

As I waited for the bus, I was kind of mad that I didn’t take the Ferry.

But, I’ve heard that after DAH they try to fill the ferry as much as possible before leaving so I’m not so sure it would end up actually saving you any time if you happen to be among the first people on. It’s a pleasant/fun trip though, more scenic than the bus.

So you would have taken the Ferry and then walked from TTC to Poly?
Honestly, probably not..we were in the Fiji building, which I think is at the most opposite end from the TTC. We had driven that same day from GA were pretty exhausted :( It was so frustrating...this last time around, we got to Kidani faster than we had to Poly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter