"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walked up to the lady holding the DAH sign at 6:00 on the dot. As she was telling us to leave and come back at 7, they began handing out lanyards behind her. We pointed it out and she said, “Oh, well, okay then.” So, we got in right at 6. I’ll report back later!
Proves they aren’t being told accurately about the event. I won’t blame the cms because they are only doing what they’re told.

Walked in at 6:58 with no wait. Two lines open under the “Event Entrance”. We have fastpasses for Buzz but the FP line is out of the building! Hopefully the lines die down by 8...

I am confused, why would the lanyard act as a FP before the party starts?

CM at tomorrow land speedway approached us (we had actual fps scheduled) told us from 7 to 8 the lanyard is a fp, she was encouraging us to leave & come back because fp line was backed up at the time, was approx 7:20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter