"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm sure some have had issues with the app/site glitches the last few days?

I had our DAH tickets assigned to two family members that I manage, so I could keep it a surprise for DH. Now I can only see one of the tickets but not the other, and trying to re-link it to my account gives an error message. :badpc:

If I go to guest services with my email confirmation, they can assign them to us because we'll be standing there right? No matter who is on the email... I put me and one of the family members when I ordered them originally, then moved mine off me to the other family member so DH wouldn't see.

I will be very sad if Disney ruins my surprise; I wanted to wait until our anniversary dinner Wednesday night but if it's still glitchy I'd rather get it taken care of when we arrive :(

Lol I’m a lot younger than retirement age but I still enjoy it. The cm was super jealous of my Olaf bar when I got on people mover
I think we're similar ages - I enjoy it too! Last time I tried to take a pretzel on the PM I got stopped by the cast member.. think it was a one off? I've seen lots of people talk about taking snacks and I was starting to wonder if they were smuggling them up in bags lol.

I think we're similar ages - I enjoy it too! Last time I tried to take a pretzel on the PM I got stopped by the cast member.. think it was a one off? I've seen lots of people talk about taking snacks and I was starting to wonder if they were smuggling them up in bags lol.

I was a smuggler last year. We actually took some half-eaten Mickey bars onto POTC and were happily munching away. But we forgot that there's a ride photo now so we got a nice shot of us staring doe eyed into the camera with the chocolate-y evidence all over our faces :cool1:

Haha I walked up and said can I take this on there and the cm asked if I could get her one lol

Yeah, they said 7pm officially this spring as well but they let people in around 4pm. I'd just keep an eye out for reports from people who attend the early dates. I would not be at all surprised if they let people in earlier than 7pm.

Here is the thread for the spring dates: https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-kingdom-after-hours-coming-back-dah-reviews-page-18.3564675/

Note that the earliest entry time is noted as 7pm but that was not the case and guests on all dates that I read about were allowed to enter much earlier with an average time of about 4-4:30pm.

We went to the event is February (2018) and they did not let anyone in prior to 6pm and everything I've read says the same for the past dates. We are attending again in September, if anyone has actually got in at 4 please let me know.

We went to the event is February (2018) and they did not let anyone in prior to 6pm and everything I've read says the same for the past dates. We are attending again in September, if anyone has actually got in at 4 please let me know.

4 is not normal. It has been around 6pm.

4 is not normal. It has been around 6pm.

My post was regarding our experience in early 2017.

My post was regarding our experience in early 2017.

Ahh, sorry, was reading quickly. Yeah, they did around 4pm for 2017 but moved to 6pm(ish) for 2018. The first 1-2 dates in Jan 2018 it was pretty close to 7 actually, then it shifted towards 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter