******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
We moved from POR to CBR today. I figured the $75 per night gift card guaranteed me some kind of discount. I'm willing to move for free dining, and would love POR (but not expecting it). But we need some kind of discount to keep this trip within budget. This would give us $750 towards dining if for some reason FD doesn't materialize.

We moved from POR to CBR today. I figured the $75 per night gift card guaranteed me some kind of discount. I'm willing to move for free dining, and would love POR (but not expecting it). But we need some kind of discount to keep this trip within budget. This would give us $750 towards dining if for some reason FD doesn't materialize.
I think that's a great idea! At least you now have a deal and can change to a different deal if you find one you like better!:)

So great to see some familiar faces and new ones.....hoping for October this year but reserved to knowing no FD, however found a deal of 6 nights at Pop, 5 day hopper with a free day at one of the water parks for $1500 or add dining for $2100 for me and DD13. Would be only a little more than free dining, but might not add meal plan if I go with this company.

Does anyone know which resorts/rooms were excluded last year in the FD promo?

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and the Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from children's menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Booking Window:
April 25-July 8, 2016

Arrival Window: Aug. 23-Oct. 1, 2016, Nov. 15-21, Nov. 26-28 and Dec. 10-21, 2016

We are going Sept 23 - Oct 7. So for that long with 5 of us the dining plan would cost I think about 4k so I'm really really crossing my fingers they offer it for those dates this year!!!
I really do wish you luck. When I was there and used the bounce back from last year, those dates were not included, but there is always hope.

This was my thinking! Fingers crossed!

I really do wish you luck. When I was there and used the bounce back from last year, those dates were not included, but there is always hope.

Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible, comes with old age), I don't think she's doing a BB offer. And, if that's the case, her dates were included in the FD for the general public.

Last edited:
What's this about a $75 per night gift card?
Those staying at CBR during construction are being offered a $75 a night disney gift card for their inconvenience from all the construction. It applies to new and existing reservations as long as you stay during the construction period.

I was looking at the special offers this morning and saw one was ending March 5th. Who knows maybe something new will come out after that date? And something else ended on March 31st. As Disney sleuths, we have to stay on top of this...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter