Official 2016 MVMCP Guest List Thread

Dec 13 , DH, DD (17), DS (15) plus another couple with their 2 DS (8 & 4). This will be our second MVMCP - first time was 2013 and our friends are first timers. We are coming all the way from Australia for my daughters graduation trip.

December 18. 1 adult and 1 child. Get to take my son to MVMCP for his 10th birthday!

If you can, try to get him ready to stay late for the Party. I know it may be tough for a kid (even I need a nap on my MVMCP nights), but this way you get to see the fireworks, and traditionally the 2nd parade will have thinner crowds

November 27, 7 Adults, Liberty Tree

One of the adults is an exchange student from Korea that wanted to experience Christmas in America. I think we got her covered!
Another party member is my DS that is working at Epcot for the Disney College Program. (He says that he is getting the night off....he had better!!)

Hi! Thanks for doing this! I hope we have info before November 12th so that I can do a plan! We have tickets for the 15th. Based on this thread it would appear to be a busy night! Has anyone heard how the numbers are?

The info should be out a few days before the first party on the 7th. I think it will be very similar to last year, so you might look at that for now. I'm not sure of an actual numbers update, but TouringPlans estimated the 15th will be the least crowded party.

The info should be out a few days before the first party on the 7th. I think it will be very similar to last year, so you might look at that for now. I'm not sure of an actual numbers update, but TouringPlans estimated the 15th will be the least crowded party.
Yes-I saw that on TouringPlans- so I am hoping only the uber planners are coming! Lol

We'll be there 12/1. 2 adults and 1 child and I want to ride all the rides, meet all the characters, and see all the shows, parade, and fireworks! LOL! :scared: This is our first MVMCP so we will decide our priorities and enjoy the atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter