Official 2016 MVMCP Guest List Thread

BDLsgal and I will be attending 2 MVMCP's. We'll be going on 12/11 and 12/13. Will avoid the parks during the day on both nights. 1 day will be late breakfast and resort hopping to look at the decorations (and a mid-day nap). The other day will be sleep-in, maybe Disney Springs, and then drinks by the pool (and a mid-day nap).

BDLsgal and I will be attending 2 MVMCP's. We'll be going on 12/11 and 12/13. Will avoid the parks during the day on both nights. 1 day will be late breakfast and resort hopping to look at the decorations (and a mid-day nap). The other day will be sleep-in, maybe Disney Springs, and then drinks by the pool (and a mid-day nap).
Wave :wave: to us on 12/11!!! (Papa and Nonna). Our shirts have peppermint Mickey and Minnie with our names! Your plan sounds fabulous!
Edited to add... We are no spring chickens! So when you see 2 old folks in those shirts, it will be us!

Party update - Celebrate the Season castle show is being replaced with a new show called Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration!

"Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
Feel holiday magic come alive in a jubilant new stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes!

It’s just days before Christmas and all through this house, excitement is stirring thanks to Mickey Mouse.

Mickey is thrilled that the holidays are here, and he knows the only way to make this season more special, is to share it with friends. So he’s throwing a Most Merriest Celebration and inviting lots of Disney pals—and you—to join the festive fun!

Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto are dropping by dressed in their Christmas best. Peter Pan is flying in from Never Land, Alice and the White Rabbit are hurrying over from Wonderland and Woody and Jessie from Toy Storyare galloping in for this holiday ho ho hoedown. Plus, Snow White and Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket and many more surprise guests will be stopping by.

This joyous performance is the perfect yuletide treat to share with your family. You’ll hear favorite Characters ring and sing in the holidays with carols old and new—more than a dozen delightful songs in all! You’ll witness the splendor of Cinderella Castle—aglow with enchanting and ever-changing holiday illuminations. And you’ll feel the warmth and wonder of the season as this unforgettable performance is Christmas-wrapped up in one sensational, snowy, show-stopping finale."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

Just bought for 12/11
2 adults (Taking mom as a retirement gift)
hoping for CP Dinner reservation....or maybe doing a late lunch! haven't decided yet which meal of the 2 yet!

Party update - Celebrate the Season castle show is being replaced with a new show called Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration!

Thanks for sharing - this sounds good. I wish I had been to MVMCP before as I wanted to see the Mickey Mouse nutcracker bit! We actually went for Christmas itself last time so didn't get to do a party and this year they are offered even later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter