Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

DD8 and I will be at the September 13th party! Can't wait!!
Costumes are undecided. And we have a 5:45 reservation at Crystal Palace (it's our favorite)!

I've already posted, but with the announcement of Free Dining, and it not happening when we're going, my friends have backed out. There will now be 2 of us.

Oct 28 - 2 adults, Gaston and Village Belle, QS

10/16, 2 adults, 1 child

I made 4:20 reservations at Tonys, with only party tickets is that cutting it too close? Opinions? This is our first party.

10/16, 2 adults, 1 child

I made 4:20 reservations at Tonys, with only party tickets is that cutting it too close? Opinions? This is our first party.
You'll have plenty of time. Just arrive at the gate around 3:30/340pm.

I will be updating the list by tomorrow night at the latest.

We are hoping for 10/31. 2 adults and 1 child. Undecided on costumes.
I'm checking every morning for tickets! This is the first WDW visit for me as well as our son. I'm crazy excited!

We are planning on going 10/16. 4 adults, 2 teens, 2 kids. Planning an Alice in wonderland theme focusing around DD4 as Alice. Still figuring out others costumes

I hope your feeling better Smitch!!!

We have changed our date for the party to Oct 2nd. This is our anniversary date and my DH wants to go for our anniversary as well as he doesn't really want to go after driving for almost 24 hrs (not straight). Everything else is staying the same though.

Hey, y'all! Thanks for the well wishes! I'm finally back to my usual self, and the list is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. Thanks!!

hi there. i wanted to update my info because my dates and party size have changed!
-September 2nd
-2 adults (sisters)
-i'm still thinking snow white and my sister really doesn't know yet.
-no ADR. eating at cosmic ray's

We will be there on Sunday, Oct. 2. DH will be Mickey, I will be wearing a poodle skirt, DD(6) will be Belle, and DD(2) will be Cinderella.

We have an ADR at CRT for 4pm! WOOHOO!!!

Yeah! We're going on Sept 16th!! 4 people, 2 adults, 2 teens. Celebrating my 50th birthday with my DD, my friend & her DD. Toy Story characters: me - Jessie, DD13 - Buzz, my friend - Bo Peep, her DD14 - Woody.

@monique5
October 31st & October 28th or 30th???
Party of 3 (Me, DH, DD8) - 2 Adults, 1 Child
Costumes:
Me-
DH-
DD8-
ADR place and time --- TBA

@monique5
Sunday, October 30th
Party of 3 (Me, DH, DD) = 2 Adults, 1 Child
Costumes: Me- Jedi, DH - Finn, DD - Ray
ADR: BoG @4pm

Monday, October 31st
Party of 3 (Me, DH, DD) = 2 Adults, 1 Child
Costumes: Pirates League (Reservations Made)
ADR: CRT @ 2:30pm

October 10th
5 party members: 4 adults and 1 infant
I will be Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time. My wife will be Snow White (also from OUaT). We're dressing out baby and his stroller to look like the Story Book (any ideas how to make this happen PM me).
ADR at Be Our Guest at 4:20PM - Should be enough time to eat, go back to Coronado to change into costume, and be back in time for the party.

So excited!!

date(s) attending
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children
costumes for each party member
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red)

October 10th
I will be Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time. My wife will be Snow White (also from OUaT). We're dressing out baby and his stroller to look like the Story Book (any ideas how to make this happen PM me).
ADR at Be Our Guest at 4:20PM - Should be enough time to eat, go back to Coronado to change into costume, and be back in time for the party.

So excited!!

omg i was considering once upon a time characters!
not sure how to make DS stroller look like the book but you could always tell everyone he is baby Neil :)

October 10th

So excited!!

You have to do the clock tower somehow!

You have to do the clock tower somehow!
I really want to, just not sure now. I was thinking of some kind of book display where you could see multiple pages, but I have no concept design to base it off of.

you could always tell everyone he is baby Neil
We thought about that but sadly Neil is a boring character as far as costume goes. Just pajamas and blankets. Ha ha.

Hi :) Just wanted to update our info! Still doing 10/23
BOG reservation at 630
And we will be doing Zootopia costumes!
Me:Assistant Mayor Bellwether
DH:Nick Wilde
DD(7): Judy Hopps
DS(5): Officer Clawhauser
My mom: Yax (LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter