"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, the crazy Disney fan that I am just planned a spontaneous trip out to WDW for next week. There is a party on the 20th, and I really want to do it since I have never done a holiday party. However, my Dad and I don't usually celebrate Halloween anymore, therefore we don't like to dress up. Is it still fun to go and not dress up? Are most of the people there dressed up or do a lot of people just go to enjoy the party without dressing up? We don't want to feel out of place. Thanks for any info.
We will be there next week (MNSSHP on 23rd) and won't be in costume. Never been before but the thought of lugging & wearing a costume in the heat is not attractive to me. Plus trying to find a costume for DS has it challenges. So we just have Halloween themed t-shirts. Plus I found one that says "Halloween? I thought you said HalloWINE" for F&W. Maybe we'll see you there :wave:

We are so excited to do another Halloween party, ( missed last year's as went to Disney in may)
I really want to dress up again however husband would like a break, as I normally make him dress up lol he has been jack sparrow twice and Peter pan twice " tights and all "lol
My boys are 11,11,14 and while the twins would dress up they also are happy to go in Halloween tshirts.
I've been Tinkerbell twice her winter outfit and normal one and Cinderella in her pink dress! I wanted to go as Alice this year, as I think I'll be too old next year....

First off - you are never too old. If you want to dress up go for it.

Also secondly, you are my inspiration I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to dress as Peter Pan (tights and all) to match me as Tinkerbell and he is not having it. We've compromised at John Darling (because apparently a night shirt is acceptable but tights are too much...)

First off - you are never too old. If you want to dress up go for it.

Also secondly, you are my inspiration I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to dress as Peter Pan (tights and all) to match me as Tinkerbell and he is not having it. We've compromised at John Darling (because apparently a night shirt is acceptable but tights are too much...)
Haha!

I also agree, never too old to dress up! Or course, I might be biased because we love dressing up for the parties and I'm 41 and my husband is 50.

We've compromised at John Darling (because apparently a night shirt is acceptable but tights are too much...)
A certain generation of men has been raised with the belief that the portion of their body between their hips and knees must be kept shrouded in baggy clothing. A nightshirt qualifies for that purpose. You'll have a difficult time convincing them otherwise.

Technically this is true, however crazy things happen to magic bands and then you get pulled aside to have a CM work on it which might take awhile ... so if you just print them and take them with you all that craziness and wasted park time can be avoided. I always recommend you bring your printed voucher or plastic ticket just in case.:D

When we went to the party last year we had this exact problem. Got there and couldn't get into the party because the tickets weren't showing. My mom didn't have the printed voucher so she needed the credit card she bought them on to help them find them. It took well over an hour for the process and threw a serious wrench in our party plans. We leave in a month and already have the voucher printed just in case because we don't want more wasted party time this year. My nieces had a great time last year but we missed some things we wanted them to see.

Out of curiosity, where can you print out your tickets? I received mine in the mail a few months ago and... I -think- I know where they are, but... um... a-anyway, having them printed out would be very helpful.

@michelepa where did you get your Jack shirt, or did you make it? DH wants us to go as Jack, Sally, and Zero next year, but he'll be way too hot in long pants and a jacket, so I've had my eye out for exactly that kind of shirt.

When we went to the party last year we had this exact problem. Got there and couldn't get into the party because the tickets weren't showing. My mom didn't have the printed voucher so she needed the credit card she bought them on to help them find them. It took well over an hour for the process and threw a serious wrench in our party plans. We leave in a month and already have the voucher printed just in case because we don't want more wasted party time this year. My nieces had a great time last year but we missed some things we wanted them to see.

Printing now :surfweb:

Out of curiosity, where can you print out your tickets? I received mine in the mail a few months ago and... I -think- I know where they are, but... um... a-anyway, having them printed out would be very helpful.
When you purchased them, there should have been an option to print at home or receive via USPS. If you had them mailed, you wouldn't have the option to print (at least, I didn't).

Can anyone report back when the line for the dwarfs starts forming? We had planned to line up at 5:30 when we thought they stated meeting at 7....now that they have been coming out by 6:20, wondering if we need to adjust our plans? TIA!

Can anyone report back when the line for the dwarfs starts forming? We had planned to line up at 5:30 when we thought they stated meeting at 7....now that they have been coming out by 6:20, wondering if we need to adjust our plans? TIA!

From a few pages back:
I was at the first party where they were the Dwarfs were expected to start meeting at 6:15, but there were delays to the meet setup. The Dwarfs came out about 6:20ish. I know we met them at 6:35.

I believe I got in line close to 5:30 and I had approximately 15 groups ahead of us. Reviewing my texts and pictures my husband & sons met me in line at 5:48 because we thought the Dwarfs were on there way out.

Are any parties sold out this year so far?

We are going to the October 4th party :)

I got physical card tickets for my MNSSHP tickets - possibly because I use a TA. I linked them to MDE account so I could make some after 4 pm before 7 pm fastpasses but I'm paranoid so I'll have the physical tickets with me as well.

Are any parties sold out this year so far?

We are going to the October 4th party :)

I got physical card tickets for my MNSSHP tickets - possibly because I use a TA. I linked them to MDE account so I could make some after 4 pm before 7 pm fastpasses but I'm paranoid so I'll have the physical tickets with me as well.

No reports yet on sold out parties. Some think they may have raised the amount of tickets they're selling, but I think the increase in prices this year is the reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter