• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the speculation for the cost of tickets this year? I'm guessing up $10/ticket from last year, but it would be nice if it were less than that. I'm really hoping it's not even more than $10/ticket.

Can we get FP's for the party that are disconnected from FP's on regular park ticket? I assume that the 3 per day is for the two tickets combined?

I am not 100% sure but I think its just the 3 for the day. Hopefully someone else knows.

Yes, April 8th with prices released in February. And other CMs are saying May. At least be consistent.

Anyone --- Have tickets ever gone on sale in June (last 5 years)?

I think this cast member was just completely confused...when I called ticketing this morning as well they told me sometime this month. I just thought concierge may know more or be willing to share more.

What's the speculation for the cost of tickets this year? I'm guessing up $10/ticket from last year, but it would be nice if it were less than that. I'm really hoping it's not even more than $10/ticket.

we are not sure yet and were thinking theyd go up significantly due to the after hours event but since that was a flop we arent sure what to think...

I am not 100% sure but I think its just the 3 for the day. Hopefully someone else knows.

I think this cast member was just completely confused...when I called ticketing this morning as well they told me sometime this month. I just thought concierge may know more or be willing to share more.

we are not sure yet and were thinking theyd go up significantly due to the after hours event but since that was a flop we arent sure what to think...

I do think they were holding off releasing the ticket prices to see if the $149 after hours event was a success. Seeing that it was really not let's hope the 2016 price increases are minimal.

I do think they were holding off releasing the ticket prices to see if the $149 after hours event was a success. Seeing that it was really not let's hope the 2016 price increases are minimal.

I'm rather glad it was a flop... hopefully the party tickets remain at a minimal increase...of course no increase would be nice too, but I'm not counting on that.

I don't understand the costume rules. Can adults dress up? And what does 'no layered' costumes mean. I'm going with 2 adults and a 15 year old. Thanks!

I don't understand the costume rules. Can adults dress up? And what does 'no layered' costumes mean.

Adults can definitely dress up. I know I will be. The rules say that layered costumes will have extra scrutiny, nothing about them not be allowed. So stuff like Jedi robes would be allowed, but you may have to take a little longer in the security line. And the rules also says no capes, but I called and asked a CM and she asked her manager, Jedi robes are allowed they just cant touch the ground.

I just really don't agree with the idea that the party cost is going to significantly change...

After hours event = 300 people in the park = super exclusive...= expensive

MNSSHP = 30,000 people in the park = not exclusive = no significant price change

Tickets went on sale this week historically with the exception of last year...they will be on sale soon and they will be at most $5-10 more than last year...that's my prediction!

After hours event = 300 people in the park = super exclusive...= expensive
MNSSHP = 30,000 people in the park = not exclusive = no significant price change

Flip side:
After hours event = 300 people = no demand = lower price
MNSSHP = 30,000 people = high demand = price increase

Flip side:
After hours event = 300 people = no demand = lower price
MNSSHP = 30,000 people = high demand = price increase

That's assuming there was some other reason the after hours event was in low demand...people would be all over it if the price was lower...and most MNSSHP don't sell out till the day of or week of if at all...so demand is met.

I have $150/ticket budgeted. If they are less than that, great. I suppose I can go a little over that amount, but I would prefer not to.

I just want to know how much!! At least give us the prices, Disney!

My DH has already said if it goes beyond a modest increase from last year, we will not be going. :(

That's assuming there was some other reason the after hours event was in low demand...people would be all over it if the price was lower...and most MNSSHP don't sell out till the day of or week of if at all...so demand is met.

Didnt they only have 2 dates to sell out last year?

Didnt they only have 2 dates to sell out last year?

More than that sold out - the sold out dates are listed on the first post of this thread, but...there were less dates last year and aside from Halloween night and a few others, most didn't sell out till week of or day of the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter