"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When should we line up for Jack Sparrow? As DS is dressing as him and we're all pirates, it's the only must do. After that we do want to catch the Sanderson Sisters so when should we head over for that? TIA!
How late are you staying we saw him last year around 11:00 with 5 people ahead of us. He is a cool interacting meet.

How late are you staying we saw him last year around 11:00 with 5 people ahead of us. He is a cool interacting meet.

That will entirely depend on the kids. 7 and 9 so I don't know how late they will go.

printed my tix for Oct 6. It lists a ticket # all of ours are sequential, in the 90's. Is that really the amount that has been sold? I know we are still a month away but that still seems like a really low number. Maybe it is the number that printed out tix?

Also, are they automatically added to our magicband? They are showing on my account. I will bring the paper tix just in case.

so we are set to go. Picked up ghoulish tees from walmart - we are not costume people. They have some halloween mickey shirts too in the ladies section

Last edited:
printed my tix for Oct 6. It lists a ticket # all of ours are sequential, in the 90's. Is that really the amount that has been sold? I know we are still a month away but that still seems like a really low number. Maybe it is the number that printed out tix?

Also, are they automatically added to our magicband? They are showing on my account. I will bring the paper tix just in case.
I'm going Oct 20th and ours say 50/51 bought a month ago

oh, and I Tried FP+. got space mountain and buzz. Those were the only major ones we wanted to go on besides thunder mountain (FP+ not working?) and dwarf train (none left). It is really hard to schedule them since you can't overlap them. I could only fit 2

oh, and I Tried FP+. got space mountain and buzz. Those were the only major ones we wanted to go on besides thunder mountain (FP+ not working?) and dwarf train (none left). It is really hard to schedule them since you can't overlap them. I could only fit 2

I think thunder mountain will still be closed for refurbishments at that time

Grrr. Our Amazon Prime Pantry order which was scheduled to arrive on the 9th is delayed until the 13th. We leave the morning of the 15th. Not doing Amazon again.

Otherwise so far so good. Room was ready before we arrived. Poly is great. Not too hot.

printed my tix for Oct 6. It lists a ticket # all of ours are sequential, in the 90's. Is that really the amount that has been sold? I know we are still a month away but that still seems like a really low number. Maybe it is the number that printed out tix?n

I'm going Oct 20th and ours say 50/51 bought a month ago

I bought our five tickets in July for October 6th and ours are 641-645.

Nothing is "on" a Magic Band - they're just a means to access what's in your MDE account. Since your tickets are showing in your account, you're good to go.

Yep, mine is by the date on the back of the card, bottom right. Took me forever to find it though!
Oh geeze now that you say that it's clear as day lol

I'm no help in the matter anyway, we bought ours on the first day available. FWIW I have 108-111 for Oct 6th

I explained the ticket numbering earlier in the thread, I can do it again!

Tickets have a date, site, station, and number. At any given station, the number is just the number of tickets issued so far that day at that station. If I sold a MNSSHP ticket today as my 103rd ticket on my station, it would be #103. It's got nothing to do with how many party tickets have been sold or what day they've been sold for. :)

Nothing is "on" a Magic Band - they're just a means to access what's in your MDE account. Since your tickets are showing in your account, you're good to go.
Mine are showing in MDE, but the email I got says you must print the tickets from the attached PDF. So I don't really need to print them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter