Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

We love the party so much, we are going for two night Oct. 29 and 0ct. 31. I'm going to be Tigger, DD19 will be Olaf and DDBF18 will be Sully. Halloween is our favorite time of the year and DW is the best place to be. This will be our 5 year in a row of going to MNSSHP. We can't wait.

Buzzliteyear-5(3A/2C)-undecided on costumes - BOG @ 2:35pm

Can't wait! Our first trip to WDW during Halloween.

Well, we finally gave up the idea of trying to find a family costume theme so we're all over the place. After much begging, DH has agreed to go in costume and will be a member of the paparazzi, I'm going as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and the kiddos are going as a flower princess and a pink mermaid (they were very specific). I'm just getting freaked out because my costume (ordered from Etsy) has been stuck in customs for over a month now and our trip is only 21 days away. So I may need a plan B (probably a pirate since I think I have an old costume down in the basement). I'm just keeping fingers crossed that customs clears in time for the trip.

quick question... My daughter is dressing up as Cinderella and my DH is wearing a Prince Charming t shirt... I'm going to dress up as the fairy godmother... We have an ADR at CRT at 5:15.. Can I wear my costume I to the park if we enter the park around 2? Or should I bring my costume to change into after our dinner for MNSSHP?

quick question... My daughter is dressing up as Cinderella and my DH is wearing a Prince Charming t shirt... I'm going to dress up as the fairy godmother... We have an ADR at CRT at 5:15.. Can I wear my costume I to the park if we enter the park around 2? Or should I bring my costume to change into after our dinner for MNSSHP?
We had ours on (jack and sally) in 2012 and entered just before 3. We had a reservation for a Pirate makeover for DS. However no one even asked.

Update to ours - 2A pirates, 2A/1C Steampunk/vampires
We cancelled our BOG - don't want to waste valuable party time on a ressie - not even BOG ;)

Can you please update my info? I will be attending the 11/1 party. My niece is going as ariel, my daughter will be flounder and I will be Sebastian. We have a 530p ADR at CRT.

This will be our first MNSSHP and we're going on our boys' birthday that is October 22. lizzyshakuntala-4(2A/2C)- self-undecided, DH-undecide, DS-Peter Pan, DS-Woody. We have a breakfast table at Kona Cafe at 10:45, one of our favorite breakfasts in all of WDW! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
We are going to our first MNSSHP on September 27th! It will be 2 adults, me and DH. We are still undecided for costumes. We can't wait! :)

Oh boy we have 9 days left and supper excited. I finally told the kids where we were going on Fall Break! I got tears of joy from my 12 year old and a shriek from my 9 year old, and a BEST MOM EVER out of both. Its time to start packing:D

Looks like we are going to a second MNSSHP on October 1st! It will be 2 adults, me and DH again. I will be going as Anna in her coronation gown and DH is undecided. Can't wait! :earsboy:

Hi everyone! I will be updating the list later today. Don't forget to post pics if you have them. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
October 1st. 13 of us going. Me- Sally, DH - Jack, DD - Ella (2015 Cinderella ballgown), DS - Ant Man, SIL - Cruella, Niece - Tinkerbelle, Nephew - Optimus Prime not sure if anyone else is planning to dress up. We have an ADR at Chef Mickey for 5pm. I wanted to eat a big lunch and be at the party by 4pm but I was vetoed by everyone else. Will be at Chef Mickey's anxiously waiting for everyone to eat so we can get to the party. :)

How many kids and adults?

Buzzliteyear-5(3A/2C)-undecided on costumes - BOG @ 2:35pm

Can't wait! Our first trip to WDW during Halloween.

Which party date?

The list is current!

Costume Update: Ok - I think we finally decided what to do for costumes! I told them that we leave in 5 days so it is now or never. We are attending 10/6 and are 4A/1C. My DD (who is 8 mos pregnant) will be a pregnant 50's housewife and her husband is the milkman. My DH & I are going as Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man (just tshirts) and my youngest DD is going as Snow White. I really wanted a theme but we all couldn't agree so we are all over the place!

We are attending MNSSHP on October 22nd. It will 2 adults and 2 children (my son and I, my cousin and her son). I'm struggling with costumes and we leave in 24 days! We were supposed to dress as Haunted Mansion CM's but I could not find all the pieces I needed for my son (and I don't sew). Now he wants to Be Indiana Jones which I can do but not sure what I will dress as.

I booked dh and I for a second Halloween Party on Oct 4. 2 Adults, probably going as Cardinal's Fans. We will be coming from Epcot after our 3pm culinary demo but I'm nervous about getting to MK with a million other people close to the 4pm entry time. I wouldn't be heartbroken if we missed that demo and it was only $15 each.......what are the crowds like right at 4pm on a party night at MK?

No ADRs unless you want to count the BOG pre-park opening breakfast ADR for that morning then hopping over to Epcot for lunch at Via Napoli at 1:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter