Official 2014 MNSSHP Guest List (and discussion) Thread

Oops, forgot to mention that we will be Disneybounding for the Oct 23rd party.

My mom and dad will be going as Lightning McQueen and Sally, hubby and I will be going as Kanan and Hera (Star Wars Rebels) and my DS and DD will be going as Beck (Tron Uprising) and Vanellope Von Schweetz, respectively.

Can't wait!!!!
:banana:

Out of curiosity because I'm a huge start wars fan. How are you Disney bounding Hera Anna Kanan?

I'm really looking forward to celebrating Halloween time at WDW!
Attending the 10/30 party, and will likely dress up in a Star Trek uniform.
Can't have Jedi and Sith running around, without the presence of Starfleet.

Date attending: Sept 26
2 People in our party both Adults Myself & DH
costumes:
ME - Disneybounding snow white (yellow shorts, red tank, blue button-up, makeup & red hair bow)
Dh - No costume (party pooper :laughing:)
ADR place and time: Plaza 5:30pm

Attending 9/19
3 adults / 2 kids
Disneybounding (DH ) Tigger (me) Rabbit (dS) Eeyore (Dd) Pooh (Dd) Piglet

Can't wait for our first MNSSHP!!

Updates to our costumes for 10/28: DS6 Captain Hook (very upset he will not be there), DS5 Jake, DS2 Izzy, dad- Bones, mom- Sharkey. Can't wait!!!

Please add me :)

date attending - 9/16
total number of people in your party - 4
3 adults, 1 child
costumes: DD: Tardis, Nana: Weeping Angel (if I can make it in time) Me: ?? DH ??

Update:
DD: Tardis, DH: The Doctor, me: Companion and Nana: Dalek

Need to update our plans! We will now be attending 2 parties :) Same members in our party - except that we will now be attending as The Incredibles on 10/13. On 10/16 DD will be Elsa and DS will be Jack Skellington. DH and I will probably just opt for Halloween tees that night. No ADR either night.
Update: DD will now be going as Sally on 10/16, DH and I in Nightmare Before Christmas tees.

Just switched our LTT dinner to a BOG dinner reservation at 6pm on 10/16! Town belle gets to eat at the Beast castle! Can't wait :)

Just switched our LTT dinner to a BOG dinner reservation at 6pm on 10/16! Town belle gets to eat at the Beast castle! Can't wait :)

Seeing you got BOG got me thinking maybe I should try to get one. Because I've been trying off and on since my 180 days. And guess what, I got it!!! Fri 10/24 at 5:40! I couldn't believe it!

So thanks for your post!

Seeing you got BOG got me thinking maybe I should try to get one. Because I've been trying off and on since my 180 days. And guess what, I got it!!! Fri 10/24 at 5:40! I couldn't believe it! So thanks for your post!

So glad you got one :) I almost fell over when one popped up for me! Have fun :)

Update to costumes: still going 9/12. Myself as alice, DH as pirate, DS2 as pirate and DD7 as ninja turtle. We also have tickets to the early soirée.

We will be attending the night of my birthday on October 10th

:cool1: Will be 45 :cool1:

We are passholders and plan to hit the park a little early ...
I tried to get fastpasses yesterday and not a lot was open later in the evening ... If we get fastpasses for between 4 and 7 can we get more fast passes for later in the evening or does fastpass end at 7 that night ??

Thanks

We will be attending the night of my birthday on October 10th :cool1: Will be 45 :cool1: We are passholders and plan to hit the park a little early ... I tried to get fastpasses yesterday and not a lot was open later in the evening ... If we get fastpasses for between 4 and 7 can we get more fast passes for later in the evening or does fastpass end at 7 that night ?? Thanks
FP+ is not available during hard ticket events, that's why you aren't seeing any availability past 7.

Another question for all of you MNSSHP vets. I scored a BOG res for 6:20 on 9/26 (night we are going to party). I'm wondering if it is unwise or silly or whatever to give up MK & MNSSHP time since we won't be done eating by 7.

I have my 3 FP booked from 4-7, so I would need to change those. We will be going to MK the very next day as well, so the party isn't our only MK opportunity. I guess I am mainly concerned about missing out on too much party fun! We will try for a few M&G, but kids mainly want to ride rides, see parade, fireworks, etc. Thanks again to all who help newbies like myself :)

Another question for all of you MNSSHP vets. I scored a BOG res for 6:20 on 9/26 (night we are going to party). I'm wondering if it is unwise or silly or whatever to give up MK & MNSSHP time since we won't be done eating by 7. I have my 3 FP booked from 4-7, so I would need to change those. We will be going to MK the very next day as well, so the party isn't our only MK opportunity. I guess I am mainly concerned about missing out on too much party fun! We will try for a few M&G, but kids mainly want to ride rides, see parade, fireworks, etc. Thanks again to all who help newbies like myself :)
I have a 6:15 ADR on a party night, but am definitely going to show up early and push everyone to be done eating by 7! You won't be able to do everything there is to do at the party even without losing any party time to your meal. I also wouldn't want to feel rushed through my dinner at BOG (our ADR is at Tony's, so far less ambiance to soak up there!!) Also realize that you may not be seated right at 6:20, so could be losing up to an hour of party time. But if you aren't interested in the "headliner" meet and greets, you can still accomplish a lot at the party; however, I would make sure you focus on party activities after dinner, and save the rides for the next day.

cassiejo2711 said:
Another question for all of you MNSSHP vets. I scored a BOG res for 6:20 on 9/26 (night we are going to party). I'm wondering if it is unwise or silly or whatever to give up MK & MNSSHP time since we won't be done eating by 7.

I have my 3 FP booked from 4-7, so I would need to change those. We will be going to MK the very next day as well, so the party isn't our only MK opportunity. I guess I am mainly concerned about missing out on too much party fun! We will try for a few M&G, but kids mainly want to ride rides, see parade, fireworks, etc. Thanks again to all who help newbies like myself :)

Last year we went to BOG on our MNSSHP evening. We showed up 15min early. We were seated a few minutes later than our ADR time (still recommend being 15min early). The dinner experience took about an hour. We went to meet the Beast and that took 20min. I would "guess" that you would not get out of your dinner until at least 7:30-7:40pm. In our situation, we missed 20min of the party and we were ok with it. We like MNSSHP for the parade, fireworks, Villain show, and character meet n greets. We do not trick or treat or ride rides. It did not change pur experience. We had plenty of time to do everything that was priority.

Last year we went to BOG on our MNSSHP evening. We showed up 15min early. We were seated a few minutes later than our ADR time (still recommend being 15min early). The dinner experience took about an hour. We went to meet the Beast and that took 20min. I would "guess" that you would not get out of your dinner until at least 7:30-7:40pm. In our situation, we missed 20min of the party and we were ok with it. We like MNSSHP for the parade, fireworks, Villain show, and character meet n greets. We do not trick or treat or ride rides. It did not change pur experience. We had plenty of time to do everything that was priority.

Thanks for this, I had the same question in another thread. Will try to get to our ressie 15 minutes early for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter