Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

And to GarrettJD, yes we already nearly have our costumes done. We are BEYOND excited to attend our first MNSSHP. By the way, your costumes are AMAZING.

Thanks! We had fun putting them together, and we love doing Halloween stuff. This will be our first MNSSHP also.

GarrettJD, both of your costumes look awesome (I especially love your DW's Belle costume) :goodvibes. We will be at the same party as you and will be sure to say hi if we see you. We will be a family of 4 in Halloween T-Shirts from the Disney Store and our girls are wearing Mickey and Minnie ear headbands.

Does anyone know how late the characters stay out? If I wait until after the 10:30 parade will I still get a picture with the 7 dwarfs if I wait until 11:30?

Yay!! Just booked a Halloween girls weekend getaway with my daughter. We'll be at the Sept. 27 and 29 parties!!

Is that 1A/1C? Will you be dressing up?

I'll be at the party Sept 20! It's my first time and I am stupidly excited.

Just you? Will you be dressing up?

We are going on the 17th. :banana::cool1::dance3::dance3::banana:

How many in your party (kids and adults), and will you be dressing up?

Barring a tragic act of God, I should be there on October 31st, dressed as Gaston. I've yet to discover what the rest of my group will be wearing. Can't wait! :hyper:

Do you want me to list your whole group, or just you?

We'll be there on 10/6... can't wait! DD(4) has her first trip to BBB planned as well :cool1:

Could you please tell me the number of adults and kids in your party, and will DD be doing BBB that day? Is anyone dressing up?

Smitch- I read a while back that you wanted to find fake braces. Our DD made some for a nerd costume last year, and they looked awesome. This will sound wierd, but here's what she did...
Take a regular paper clip and straighten it,then curve it to fit the curve of your teeth (we did upper teeth only). Use wire cutters to cut if its too long. Wrap a bit of duct tape around each end (so it doesn't cut your gums). Then take a few earring backs (the kind that have 2 curls, not the barrel type). The earring backs will snap onto the wire. You can use pliers to pinch them in place a bit so they dont move. The flat part of the earring back lies against your teeth, and makes it look very realistic! They aren't super comfy to wear all night, but enough to get some good photos, etc.

Thanks for the info. There are a few online at Halloween shops, so I am hoping one of our local shops will have them with they open for the season. I'll keep this in mind, though!

Hallo!

CuteAndFluffy (2A/1C)--September 27--Self--Mable Pines/DH --Soos/DS4 --Dipper Pines (Soos and Dipper in their matching pterodactyl bros. shirts)

Love! We are doing Gravity Fall, too! The Pterodactyl Bros. episode was great!

We are 2 adults attending on Sept. 10. We shall be wearing our Hobbity finest. At the present we are planning on having an early dinner at the resort before entering at 4. Happy dance!:cool1:

:welcome: DD is obsessed with LotR and The Hobbit. :goodvibes

We will be at the Sept 29th party, the dh and I are HM ballroom dancers, inlaws are zombies (Hmm, I might amp that up to zombie tourists, that just hit me!), and dd wants to be a zombie cop. :confused3. Can't wait.

Is that 4A/1C?

Oct 17th- 3 of us will be wearing Disney Halloween shirts

Is that 3 adults?

This is my first post on the site and will be our first MNSSHP! We will be attending on 09/17/13 with 4 adults and 3 kids. Myself and DH are undecided, MIL will be Jasmine, Aunt-Babette from Beauty and the Beast, DD (13) Hipster Ariel, DD's best friend (12) Hipster Snow White and youngest DD (9) will be Belle. :)

:welcome:

I'm about to update the list. It is going to take awhile, but go ahead and keep posting updates, everyone. Also, please remember to post pictures!!! Thanks!

List is up to date! As always, check your line carefully for any errors. This last update was HUGE, so I may have made some mistakes. Be sure to post pics when you have them and your ADRs if you've got them. Thanks! :goodvibes

My family and I are going to the party on September 27th! There will be at least 4 of us (hopefully 5)...all adults. My sister will be dressed as Alice, I'm going as the Cheshire cat. Not too sure what anyone else in our group has decided. We're all just excited about being there! :goodvibes

How much fun!!!!!!

We are going 09/24

DH.. Boba Fett
DD8 .. Ashoka
DD1 R2D2
Me .. Princess Lei

I will get pics up when my boots arrive.. last item for all costumes.

Please feel free to say Hi to a fellow diser!

**we might go on the 27th too, but it will be the same costumes.

DH and I are headed to MNSSHP on 10/10 and 10/11! This will be our 7th time going to the party.

We aren't dressing up on the 10th, but on the 11th I will be dressed as the Mad Hatter and DH is still undecided.

pirate:DGF (whippetdog) and I are going sept 29th as Vanellope von Schweetz and wreck it ralph pirate:

Count us in, please!!:) September 17th. Party of 3. 2 adults, one child. No costumes for the adults. DD will be a very cute Tinkerbell.

I'm going October 6th as Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (with dark eyebrows a la Lily Collins too ;)) and October 10th as Sarah (ballgown) from the musical Tanz der Vampire/Dance of the Vampires

Smitch, you can add our costumes to Sept 20. DH and I will be cowboy/girl, DD3 will be Sofia and DD14 is going to be a cavewoman! Thanks

Just as I thought...as soon as you updated our costumes on the list, we have changed our minds.
However, I have ordered DD's costume now so it is official...no changing back!
DD is Dorothy, DS a Munchkin, hubby and I will be Auntie Em and Uncle Henry.

Just as I thought...as soon as you updated our costumes on the list, we have changed our minds.
However, I have ordered DD's costume now so it is official...no changing back!
DD is Dorothy, DS a Munchkin, hubby and I will be Auntie Em and Uncle Henry.

We'll be there on 9/20...

We'll be there on 10/25! DD will be a red dalek but the rest of us (DH, my mom, & I) are undecided at this point. :)

Our family is attending on Oct. 20th. Me and my husband have not chosen costumes yet and my son, daughter-in-law and daughter are keeping their costumes secret.

i'll be going on september 13th with two of my closest friends! i'm going to be space mountain (for real!), with my friends dressed as russell and kiss the girl ariel. :goodvibes

Figured I'd post a progress update, because I'm dying to post full on costume photos of what we've assembled so far, but DBF and I are moving on Saturday (!!!) so that's taking priority to our costumes.

We're trying to recreate these outfits, for those unfamiliar with Doctor Who (thank you Google for image links):

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/files/2011/07/eleventhdoctortall.jpg (for DBF) - all we need as suspenders for DBF as he wore this costume for Halloween last year

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01577/Doctor_Who_1577021a.jpg (for me) - I have the dress, watch/bracelet, and shoes (not pictured). The big thing is that !$^&#$& belt, which I'll have to buckle down and construct (pun not intended). I'm hoping to wear this to a future convention someday so I'm really trying to put the effort in now!

Hopefully I can be back with some pictures for you all next week if the move doesn't keep me too occupied!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter