• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2011 Disneyland Half Thread!

My photo looks awful, as well! :confused3

The photo mine has, it looks like I just sucked on a lemon and as if I am about to trip off a cliff. :upsidedow

They picked an awful one for my BF too...it could have been a great pic...the tall "A" with the "halo" outside Angel stadium was right behind him, but the lighting was awful and it's super bright...looks terrible. Strangely enough, they picked the best one for mine and I really like it. Now that I can see a decent version of that pic, I might just order a couple of individual prints...not enough good ones to order the whole CD though unfortunately.

I like the wallpapers they made available under the multimedia tab...but I kind of wish they would make those available before...not after...the race. Like maybe when you register? You know, something to have on your computer or phone to see leading up to the event. Seems to make more sense to me that way :confused3...but maybe that's just me!

My picture is okay although it is at the tail end of the race where I am just smiling to appeal the photographer. But, what is more entertaining are the other runners in the picture. The one behind me looks a bit confused and there are two behind that who are laughing really hard. I wish I could laugh like that at the end of a race! :) One day...the same day I am bummed because I ran 13.1 miles and didn't want to stop. ;)

So glad they got the certificate straightened out though! :)

Have any of you checked your certificate versus the verified time on Active.com? Mine is different - it is a small difference but still different. Anyone else have the same thing?

I have never seen a good picture of me taken at a race. Oh well. I just have accepted that I look like death when I run.

But the site looks pretty nice. I will have to check it out when I have more time.

Have any of you checked your certificate versus the verified time on Active.com? Mine is different - it is a small difference but still different. Anyone else have the same thing?

My time is correct but Overall, Gender and Division are all off just a little.

Looks like more people overall on active.com.

Is anyone else having problems getting on to print out their certificate?
I was able to get on last week and printed it out, but then noticed that the numbers were garbled together. So I've been trying to get back on to print another one out and it just keeps thinking and thinking....and thinking.
Any suggestions?

I was able to print the certificate last week, but only a mini version. For some reason, my computer would not print it in full page version. My husband helped me with it too, so I know it is a technical problem with the site.
Good luck,
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter