Offical Maplestory Thread! (Opening My Guild Up To VMK Refugees!)(In World Mardia)

I wouldn't recommend it for kids, but for teenagers sure. Most of the ppl I run into in game are teens. And if you're freaking out about the language --- well, you haven't been in a high school or watched tv lately lol.

Sure! Curses should be allowed on television, movies, radio, and even here on the DIS. In fact, they should start putting curse words in advertisements and billboards because hey! People probably hear this stuff all the time, anyways.

:confused3

LOL I also have an account on here. I haven't been on in a while though...I'd ust like to point out, that most things you buy with real money eventuall fade away. Avergae time to enjoy an NX item is 90 days. SOme things don't fade away, like hair, eyes, face, etc. When you buy a pet, it doesn't fade away BUT it turns into a "doll" and in order to bring it back to life, you need to buy something with money LOL.

So things that you buy, even with real money, eventually just disappear? Uh..no thank you.

It also seems to be yet another levelling up game.

Two things I'm definitely not looking for in a game.

So things that you buy, even with real money, eventually just disappear? Uh..no thank you.

It also seems to be yet another levelling up game.

Two things I'm definitely not looking for in a game.

When my DD MonkeyRulz first started playing Maple Story (MS) about a year ago, we both weren't aware that some items disappear after a certain amount of time. So, when she received some money as a gift she asked if she could spend it on MS. She was very upset to learn that her items were going to disappear...and I was angry that they don't make it more clear when you're purchasing items. They should at least make it an important note that stands out so you are fully aware that an item is not permanent.

Sea tea...I have played MS, and also do not like games where you have to level.

Amber,

I could of swore it was pretty clear?

Even in the cashshop it says on there this item disappears after so and so days?

Or have I lost my mind since then? I remember a year ago when I bought them I knew it disappeared because of the thing in the cashshop or it could be been me losing my mind.

I don't play anymore but my this is my char.

Name: MysteryT
Job: Cleric
Level: 39
Server: Kradia
Version: Europe MapleStory

I'm:
World: Scania
Name: JediFistoII
Level: 24
Job: Swordsman
MapleGlobal

Umm LOL
Name: ValinKrai
Level: 51
World: Mardia
Version: Global
Job: Brawler

Huh? Never had one. Unless you mean GameGuard, the hack prevention thing that you couldn't delete ever. And they replaced it with hack shield. It's completely fine.

I have an account. i haven't used it in ages though. i actually prefer one of Nexon's other mmorpgs, Mabinogi.
i recently started playing Mabi and i'm addicted. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter