Off today!! And slightly OT- Captain EO

MJ_always

DIS Veteran
WOOOOOOOO today is the day!!!!!!

:stitch::ccat::stitch::goofy::stitch::ccat::goofy::stitch:

I'll be leaving a little later and i'm SO excited!! Knackered but excited :laughing:
Just wanna say a big thanks again to everyone for helping as always on here! :goodvibes

And slightly OT but im really excited about it too- Michael Jackson's Captain EO is returning to Disneyland!!! next year. An official announcement will be made tomorrow by D23 but I'm hoping it includes Paris and not just in America! Fingers crossed :wizard: I was gutted the first time I went to DLP and realised how long it had been closed and I'd just missed out on the Moonwalker ride in America in the 90's too! I'm gonna try and ask someone while I'm there if they know anything. But it would be amazing :lovestruc

Ash x

Sorry I missed you, have a great time :wizard: :wizard: and keep everything crossed for Captain EO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter