" off" time for meals

CandMmommy

September
Do u think during march 18-22 at the parks if we do big breakfasts ( one character, riverbelle and Mimi's outside DL) and be there by opening then grab snacks on the go on our way out of the parks to our hotel for a nap then eat a bigger dinner around 4, that we can miss crowds for mealtimes? I don't want to waste time standing in line for food, but I understand touring plans has our days from 6-9 crowd.... And that's means more people...

That is about how I would do it.

Crowds at noon don't get lighter when people are eating lunch, because new people are still arriving. I try to eat at 1-1:30 to avoid the lines at the counters and find a table easier. Also around 1pm lines for rides are hitting thier peak level which is maintained until the 3 oclock parade.

For Dinner I try to eat early or late, because the ride lines start to drop when people eat dinner about 5pm(except on Friday). So I get shorter lines for rides and for food.

For Breakfast, I would eat either before the park opens, or at about 11. Leave the first few hours for rides since lines are shortest in the morning.

That is about how I would do it.

Crowds at noon don't get lighter when people are eating lunch, because new people are still arriving. I try to eat at 1-1:30 to avoid the lines at the counters and find a table easier. Also around 1pm lines for rides are hitting thier peak level which is maintained until the 3 oclock parade.

For Dinner I try to eat early or late, because the ride lines start to drop when people eat dinner about 5pm(except on Friday). So I get shorter lines for rides and for food.

For Breakfast, I would eat either before the park opens, or at about 11. Leave the first few hours for rides since lines are shortest in the morning.
Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter