Off the top of your head

darph nader

<font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f
To the very wise and locals. How late or early do the ticket booths open? :confused3
I'll be arriving late Fri (9/8) I'd like to p/u tickets that night or reeealy early Sat morning.
No, the Disney Store does not sell 1 day passes,I tried already. :sad2:

ps hope to see some of you there. :thumbsup2

darph nader said:
No, the Disney Store does not sell 1 day passes,I tried already. :sad2:
Sorry, I don't have an answer regarding the ticket booths, but the Disney Store that I went to (Ontario Mills in Ontario, CA) sells 1 day passes, however I only remember seeing 1 day park hoppers, and no single park tickets. Also, when I went, they said they didn't have passes for ages 3-9, only 10+. I'm not sure exactly what kind of 1 day passes you're looking for, but have you tried other Disney Stores, or only one?

Looks like you can get one-day parkhoppers ahead of time, but not one-day single tickets. Bummer.

I do not know the exact answer to your question. We were there exactly four weeks ago for a day trip and on Wednesdays there is no Early Entry. The park opened at 8AM. We got to the security area at 7:10AM but I was surprised they held everyone at security and did not let folks thru to get in line at the gates. At 7:30 they finally let everyone thru to the gates. You could not get to the ticket booth either until 7:30AM that day.

Since Sept 8 is a Friday - also no Early Entry - I suspect it will be similar. If I were in that situation, I would send my party on to the gates to hold a space in line and then go buy tickets myself before rejoining my party.

Thanks folks. There is only one Disney Store in Tucson,and I'll be darned if I'm driving to Phoenix. Maybe I'll have my wife p/u the tickets for me,just not activate them.(she and the g-kids are going to be there the day before). :cool1:

We were at DL yesterday (Aug 29). We got to the ticket booth at about 8:45 (9am opening) and there were no line ups at the ticket booths at all, there were even CMs waiting for customers! We bought tickets, got in line, in the park all in like 10 minutes! Have fun, the new POTC is REALLY GOOD!

Are you near a Vons grocery store? They sell 1 day park hopper gift cards.

And I believe Ticket booths stay open as late as the park does. And I would think it opens when the park does.

I know that Cal State Fullerton sells tickets for one park only not the park hopper.

I hope this helps.

Thanks y'all. I have no idea where a Vons is or CSF for that matter. We may be arriving by bus or driving,still up in the air. Thanks again. :thumbsup2

Hey darph nader,

I went to DLR today, and on the way out I was passing the ticket booths and remembered your question. So I went to a booth and asked the CM the booth hours. He told me that the booths close when the park closes (I assume DL since it closes after CA), and that they open 1 hour before the park opens, no matter what time that is. Hopefully this is correct, and I hope it helps.

eatntae said:
Hey darph nader,

I went to DLR today, and on the way out I was passing the ticket booths and remembered your question. So I went to a booth and asked the CM the booth hours. He told me that the booths close when the park closes (I assume DL since it closes after CA), and that they open 1 hour before the park opens, no matter what time that is. Hopefully this is correct, and I hope it helps.
Thanks for reporting back what you found out.

Regarding opening ticket booths 1 hour before the park opens, in my post #3 above we were there on Aug 2 and the booths definitely were not open 1 hour early. It was only 30 minutes early that day. It might depend on whether the park opens at 8AM, 9AM, or 10AM, and whether they are short handed that morning.

Oh man,thanks again. :thumbsup2 Well plans have changed, I'm arriving mid-afternoon,on the 9th.So I can catch a quick cold one ( or two) soak the dogs in the pool,and still pick up passes that day. :cool1:

Just a question,

Can you buy 1 day one park tickets a day before you use them? Like say I go to the ticket booths and buy a 1 day ticket and use it the next without having to wait in line?

DLR29 said:
Just a question,

Can you buy 1 day one park tickets a day before you use them? Like say I go to the ticket booths and buy a 1 day ticket and use it the next without having to wait in line?
Yes. You can buy the ticket and use it any time - except usually it must be by the end of the year.

HydroGuy said:
Yes. You can buy the ticket and use it any time - except usually it must be by the end of the year.

COOOL! That's what I was planing to do. A little wind down time first,p/u passes,hit the park early in the a.m. :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter