Off The Rails Show

OP here following up. This show continues to be my favorite. And I love the intro. Hope they can keep it up--I'm sure a lot goes into choosing a topic that works.

am i crazy, or was this thread cleaned up recently?
Yes, because the posts included comments that attacked members of the team. Please do not discuss moderating decisions on the boards and if you disagree you can send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com.

It is fine to disagree with comments. It is not fine to negatively criticize members’ characters.

I agree that it is a terrific show.
However, the "noise", or horns, at the beginning of the show makes me grind my teeth, LOL. Honestly could they do away with that screeching now because everyone knows it is called Off the Rails. Maybe I am the only one this bothers, and I will do what I always do, mute it till the talking starts. :)

Yes, because the posts included comments that attacked members of the team. Please do not discuss moderating decisions on the boards and if you disagree you can send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com.

It is fine to disagree with comments. It is not fine to negatively criticize members’ characters.

wasn't aware it was a moderating decision, so i was just asking if i was having a fever dream remembering those posts that were here for weeks. my bad.

I agree that it is a terrific show.
However, the "noise", or horns, at the beginning of the show makes me grind my teeth, LOL. Honestly could they do away with that screeching now because everyone knows it is called Off the Rails. Maybe I am the only one this bothers, and I will do what I always do, mute it till the talking starts. :)
The train whistle?

What is not to love about this show?! I love the group. They all seem to really enjoy working together.

I absolutely love this team. Together, Craig, Ryno, Deni, and Jackie are just dynamite! Off the Rails is one of the YouTube shows I look forward to the most every week, and it's such a boost of joy in my work week.

I miss Charles Boda...I think it would be interesting to hear him "off the rails"...I guess he would take off the tie? ;)

FYI, show #30 - How Deni Made Going to Walt Disney World Her Job, is not downloading in the Apple Podcast feed (nor is it playable).

The Deni interview was great! Love hearing how the team got here.
I'm just bummed that because I listen through Podcast Addict on Android, there's no way for me to like or thumbs up the episodes. I guess I could go to youtube and give each episode a like....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter