Off site restaurants?

jimmybog

Mouseketeer
We have already booked three Disney restaurants for our forthcoming trip but I need some other possible off site restaurant suggestions for the other 11 days. I have already thought about the following: Olive Garden, Bennigans, Bahama Breeze, Chevy's, Darryls, Bill Wongs, Tony Romas, Jacks Place, Key W Kools, Outback and Carrabas. Are there any others that you would recommend on the same sort of budget as the above or any of the above that you thinkI should avoid? I know most people here eat mostly at Disney but I wasn't sure where to post this. ps I want to avoid places like Sizzlers, Denny's, Waffle House etc. Many Thanks

Hi, We have been to Bahama Breeze 2x's. Once this past summer and Feb of 2003. Both times it was very good with very big portions. We also went to the Olive Garden that is in the Tuscan Style (I think) this was also a great place to dine. We also LOVE the burgers at Jungle Jims at the Crossroads Plaza. It is fun to explore new places near WDW!! Joan:wave2:

Red Lobster in the same plaza as Goodings is really good. We had great food and great service. The waiter we had (Nathan) taught our son how to eat crab legs and made sure he had all the freshly cooked ones he could eat. I highly recommend Red Lobster.

Apparently, many locals suggest FishBones(not just fish...steaks are great at Fishbones too)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter