Off-Site Hotels with Shuttle?

CharleneTheDM

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

My usual go-to off-site hotel is Hyatt Regency Orange County because I like their private shuttles that run frequently to Disneyland Resort.

However, they're booked out for the time I was looking at.

Was wondering if you guys have any recommendations of hotels that offer private shuttles that run pretty frequently to DLR that's not ART?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I don’t know about any hotels that have a direct shuttle to the airport. You could try Disneyland Resort Express- it goes to the Disney hotels and some hotels on Harbor I believe. I rode DRE from the Disneyland Hotel to LAX and I was impressed by their service.

I don’t know about any hotels that have a direct shuttle to the airport. You could try Disneyland Resort Express- it goes to the Disney hotels and some hotels on Harbor I believe. I rode DRE from the Disneyland Hotel to LAX and I was impressed by their service.

Thanks for the prompt response! I'm actually looking for hotels that offer shuttle service to and from the Disneyland Resort / hotel :)

Umm, Candy Cane, Majestic Gardens, off the top of my head. What are your dates? Might be good to stay at one of the close, walkable ones on Harbor.

Embassy Suites uses a shuttle that is just for the 2-3 hotels in that complex, but it costs.

Candy Cane Inn has their own (reliable) shuttle to the parks..... AND it is in very easy walking distance as well.

Thanks for the prompt response! I'm actually looking for hotels that offer shuttle service to and from the Disneyland Resort / hotel :)
Oh, whoops! I must be tired . I don’t know of any hotels with shuttles to the airport but there are definitely hotels really close where you could easily walk to the parks (Comfort Inn, Park Vue Inn, etc) or you could stay in a hotel close to the Toy Story parking lot and get a free shuttle from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter