Off-site Hotel for first night

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
DH and I will be driving down to WDW soon. On our last trip, we got to town a day early and stayed in another hotel, so we could start our first Disney day fresh. It worked out well and we'd like to do it again. Last time, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree. It was pretty nice. I haven't reserved our off-site room yet. We're leaning towards Comfort Inn. The price is good and they have a continental breakfast. It's the one near WDW and Universal and has the shuttles. Has anyone stayed here? Is it a good choice? Does anyone have a better suggestion? We don't want to spend a bundle....not for one night.

You might be able to reserve an allstars room with a code on mousesavers.com. Some codes are good for $49. rate. Depends on when you are arriving.

In LBV, Hampton Inn, Country Inn and Suites, hawthorn suites are all good choices. Check their websites or hotelkingdom.comfor specials.

Hi, olena!

I can't help you with the Comfort Suites you're asking about, but I have stayed at Comfort Suites in other states and found them clean and comfortable.

Did you ever think of try Priceline for a 3 star? For one night you could probably get a VERY nice hotel for a VERY low price. Let me know if you need any details.

Thank you, Robin...:) I'll see what I come up with.

Thank you for the website and the reply, hercamore.

Do you think All Stars will take a one night ressie? I thought you had to have a minimum number of nights to stay at a WDW resort.

Have you considered Magic Castle Inn and Suites... It has quite a few fans on this board and we will be staying there on our October trip.

www.magicorlando.com

It's clean and has a big free breakfast. It's only $29.99 for AAA and CAA members...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter