Off-property hotels with lazy river?

Butterstick

Earning My Ears
I'm looking at prices for spring break 2018 (yikes!), and I'm thinking of staying off-property. I think we wouldn't feel bummed out about staying off property if we had an awesome pool with lazy river. Where should I look?

Orange Lake's River Island complex has a lazy river. I believe there is an entrance fee. It's been a few years since we have been there though, not sure what the details are.

Above plus
Hilton Orlando
Marriott Grande Lakes
Four Seasons
Omni Resort

THis isn't a hotel but we are staying at Storey Lake Resort in Oct. It is fairly new and their pool area just opened last month. They have a lazy river, two waterslides, kids splash pad, hot tub and a pool. They even have a putt putt or mini golf course by the pool area as well.

We are from Tampa and "staycation" at the Omni Championsgate every month or two. They have a resort complex that is hard to beat. Long lazy river with numerous fun "features," waterslide, splash pad and slides for kids, adult pool, activity pool, and new wave pool. Food and drink service to your chair. You can grab the Omni on Hotwire and Priceline for $90 a night or less!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter