Off! Insect Repellent Towelettes

CottontailCurl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let you guys know that I found these marked down at Target. The regular price was $4.99 and now they're $2.48. There are 12 individually wrapped towelettes per box and this is a 2 box value pack. All their bug spray products are marked down but I grabbed these because of their convenience of size and ability to throw in fanny pack for the campfire sing-a-long or wherever. They will help us keep from wasting since we don't use much of a bottle in a season.

Angie

Thank you for the heads up, I picked some up today.I also found neat vacation like things in the dollar section that were 75% off.My best find was a insulated zippered nylon lunch bag that folded up was not much bigger than a checkbook, perfect to keep in my park bag to bring back those leftovers for a snack later without have to worry about it spoiling or making a mess.It was 25 cents. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter