• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Of the four big hitters...

Which is your favourite of these four top rated shows (not in order)?

• Stranger Things

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Breaking Bad

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Good Omens

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Chernobyl

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Only seen a couple episodes of stranger things and a couple of Chernobyl Didn't really like any of them. Ok but nothing special. The other two on your list I never heard of.

Last edited:

Breaking Bad. Such a good show. I was bummed when I reached the last episode. I like Better Call Saul too, but it can get slow at times.

Loved Chernobyl, but that was only a mini series.
Stranger Things, watched 1 season. Wasn't bad, just not for me. (I think the only reason I liked it was because it was set in the 80's.)
Good Omens, never watched.

Sorry Drasticq.................I was going to say Al Kaline, Alan Trammel until I realized you meant something else. :)

I didn't even read your poll. :blush: And I haven't seen any of them.

The only one I watched was Good Omens, and while OK, it was far from the best. Watched one episode of Breaking Bad and didn't like it. Never watched the others.

Big hitters? Eh.

Stranger Things and Breaking Bad are great shows but have both had weak seasons/moments. BB had wonderful acting. This lastvseason of ST was really fantastic...Steve stole the show!

Declaring those shows to be the "Big 4" is a little arbitrary. I think we'd all have different ones on the list if we were making it. Mine would probably be (in order):

Six Feet Under
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Crown
Sons of Anarchy, Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife get an honorable mentions.

Last edited:
Only watched 2 of the four and like them equally for different reasons.

Breaking Bad was more character driven thus it's length made sense whilst Chernobyl shed light on a finite historical event and it's effect on different levels of a society.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter