# of days rental question

IndyRnRfan

Never take a laxative and sleeping pill together
i hope these are ok to post in this section. Not sure where else they should be. Is it possible to rent from a broker like Dave's or anyone for that matter for say 10-12 days or can you only rent for 7 days or 14 days? Thanks

There's no set limit on the number of days, but finding that many points from one person can be difficult depending on the number of bedrooms and the dates you are requesting.

if you see a 7 day rental on ebay, it's probably not a DVC member (which means extra risks and extra fees.)

There's no set limit on the number of days, but finding that many points from one person can be difficult depending on the number of bedrooms and the dates you are requesting.

if you see a 7 day rental on ebay, it's probably not a DVC member (which means extra risks and extra fees.)

Thank you both. We are probably going to book through David's (they seem very reputable)and since there is no direct contact to them on here without getting approval to post I'd ask the next best source. We'd really like to rent 14 days but that might be over budget but we want to stay more than 7. We might even try a split stay AKV and maybe Bc or BW.

Thank you both. We are probably going to book through David's (they seem very reputable)and since there is no direct contact to them on here without getting approval to post I'd ask the next best source. We'd really like to rent 14 days but that might be over budget but we want to stay more than 7. We might even try a split stay AKV and maybe Bc or BW.

Please feel free to contact us through our web site at http://www.dvcrequest.com, via email at team@dvcrequest.com, or by telephone, toll free at 800-610-5791. We are available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 5:30pm. Starting July 5 we are extending our hours to 7:00am to 9:00pm 7 days a week. I look forward to working with you.

~ David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter