$ of Cinderellas playset and...?s

DiSZYme

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has picked up the Cinderella castle playset that was/is on sale on main street.
I was a. wondering what it cost and b. wondering if it comes with any figures and c. if not, do they also sell figures.
We just got back from WDW and had a blast and I want to keep the memories coming for my girls and was thinking of ordering this item but don't know the details.
ThanksIA

We have that and DD loves it! We had not bought it when we were there, but ordered it a few weeks after returning home. I beleive that the cost was about $70-$80. It comes with the princesses (Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White) and their princes. It also has topiaries, and lights, both light up. It comes with the princesses accesories as well, wishing well for snow white, glass slipper for cinderella etc. It also has a horse and coach. It has a clock that rings, and makes various sounds and lights up in a few different ways. It seems like it wouldn't be very sturdy, but it is! We have had no problems with it at all, and DD is not overly careful with it, and the dogs have crashed into it a few times...lol

HTH!

Thanks so much for the info!
It comes with an amazing amount of stuff and sounds like it's worth the cost.
I think I'll order that for my girls.:)

The set comes with Sleeping Beauty with her spinning wheel too...Trust me, we had to have it for her more then Cinderella!!;)

We got one for our DD once we got home too. We went into NYC to get it at the World of Disney store for her birthday. She loves it.

I really think we may get this when we go this year in October. I'll have them mail it to our house and it will be the girls big present from Santa!

OHHH...Sleeping Beauty with the spinning wheel...
That's a BIG sell around here. Sure, my girls like Cinderella, but she's not their princess of choice. That would be Sleeping Beauty. I think I may be sensing the early purchase of a christmas gift (I don't even have any birthdays until Oct!!)
Does anyone remember what shipping cost them? Thanks

We had one shipped from WDW and I 'think' the shipping was in the $15-$25 dollar range. Sounds like a lot, but when you see the size of the box...well, I couldn't take it to the post office and box/ship it for that!

DD loves hers (got it for her b-day!) and it really does come with a LOT of stuff AND batteries were included!:goodvibes

(Oh, Sleeping Beauty is the princess of choice around here as well. She is harder than heck to find most of the time, though!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter