Odds Of Getting Walk-Up MNSSHP Tickets?

For what it’s worth we were able to get “Boo Bash” tickets for the MK event back in October 2021 when it was sold out. Got 2 the day before at the ticket office at Disney Springs after reading other reports on here of people with similar success.

Any chance that IF walk ups are available that they would be cheaper than online?

I have a hard time shell out that amount of cash for a time limited party.

Ummmmm… tickets are NONTRANSFERABLE. When you scroll down to the bottom of the MDE screen that has your MNSSHP tickets, it specifically states that. So if you find a reseller, you’re likely to get scammed, no matter how “reputable” the reseller is.

To clarify further (I know there was some confusion on what they meant by ticket reseller), tickets are actually NOT "nontransferable." You can transfer tickets to someone in your friends and family list. What is not allowed is reselling tickets that have been purchased by an individual. Technically, there are ways to do it, but I am not condoning it and you run the risk of Disney canceling the tickets outright if they find out.

Again, I know this isn't what they were referring to, but it's worth clarifying this in case someone legitimately needs to transfer to a friend or family member.

Here today and in spite of the hurricane on its way, party is still sold out. I would not anticipate tickets being available the day of a party as it rarely happens.

IMG_3859.jpeg

We are coming down in a day or two. Didn’t realize things sell out so quickly. We are gonna roll the ball with walking up to Epcot after hours and MNSSHP.

What do you think our odds are?
I wanted to post our recent experience with getting walk up tickets for MNSSHP. I booked all of our reservations well in advance of our trip except somehow I didn’t complete the verification process for the extra MNSSHP tickets. The 2 dates were we’re attending quickly sold out. I called Disney, looked for aftermarket tickets, even posted on this site with no luck. Attending the party was the main reason for this particular trip as we have visited for most special events over the years but my daughter really wanted to see MNSSHP and it was our grandson’s first trip. Well I got up early the first day took the bus over to magic kingdom for early entrance. There were no signs posted indicating extra tickets but I asked the agent and there were none for that night September 15 but they did have them for the next party September 17. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest and my eyes swelled. I have to say it was well worth the stress. The whole day was a blur it was so much fun. Remember don’t give up hope.

I can say I was able to get 1 extra for our little girl, the CM made a really big deal out of how she was creating magic. It took me calling a few times before I got to someone who was willing to help us, but I am glad that Disney loves creating those magical moments.

I can say I was able to get 1 extra for our little girl, the CM made a really big deal out of how she was creating magic. It took me calling a few times before I got to someone who was willing to help us, but I am glad that Disney loves creating those magical moments.
There is something special about a phone CM truly excited about Disney. I had the privilege of doing DL’s 60th (it was SO good, I was there the first week just because that’s what fit my sched and it was legit magic) and in the couple months leading up to it whenever I had to call about something the CMs were so honestly excited about it being the 60th and everything that was coming that the excitement was contagious over the phone.

*it was an era before TicToc was hot and bloggers blabbing about every detail 3 seconds after they premiered to the world… Wow. I feel like a dinosaur…

Last edited:
So thankful you could add 1 ticket for your little girl. Normally a CM can add a ticket to a sold out party for a family member of a group which already has tickets.

Purchasing all new tickets for a group is much more challenging.

So thankful you could add 1 ticket for your little girl. Normally a CM can add a ticket to a sold out party for a family member of a group which already has tickets.

Purchasing all new tickets for a group is much more challenging.
I would for sure agree! Even with us already having tickets it took us two no's before we got our yes.

Pixie dust for me today! I was able to have some luck and purchase one ticket to join my large group for the October 19 party! Thank you all for the tips and advice.

Seems like there has not been actual success with Deluxe hotel concierges so that’s a waste of time.

Fwiw Disney hotel concierges can’t really do anything you can’t do yourself on the Disney website.
You are correct. We tried to purchase extra tickets at the Riviera and were told that only guest services at the 4 parks or Disney Springs can do that.
Resorts can only book parties with active tickets for sale for days that are not sold out, but don't have access to sold out parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter