Odds of Epcot 4th of July special fireworks

MinnieMSue

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what people think the odds are of Epcot having a special show after Epcot Forever on July 4. I have basically given up hope of an announcement and they have nothing posted that I can find and only list Epcot Forever that night on their schedule. They announced MK ones some time ago. I can’t remember if the show was listed in the schedule in the past. We specifically chose this week for the trip over other weeks but will be sad but ok if they don’t have them. Oddly they don’t have any MK parade times listed our week either so I keep hoping they just aren’t updating the schedule in a timely manner. Just curious what other’s think.

Well they finally added the MK parade times but nothing after Ep fireworks. Hopefully they just do it after EpForever and if not our holiday show will be that

Well they finally added the MK parade times but nothing after Ep fireworks. Hopefully they just do it after EpForever and if not our holiday show will be that
I feel your pain. We bought the fireworks dining on 7/4 at rose & crown.

I had heard recently about EPCOT doing 4th fireworks, but I'm glad I didn't switch around our park days now that you say nothing is showing in the calendar. We are just popping in for 3 days and doing EPCOT the 3rd and MK the 4th.

I had heard recently about EPCOT doing 4th fireworks, but I'm glad I didn't switch around our park days now that you say nothing is showing in the calendar. We are just popping in for 3 days and doing EPCOT the 3rd and MK the 4th.

The Epcot 4th fireworks was the best firework show I ever saw in my life. It was like any other firework show’s finale the whole time then the end blew me away. Almost literally. My chest actually hurt from all of the booms. It is epic. I really really hope they are having it.

The Epcot 4th fireworks was the best firework show I ever saw in my life. It was like any other firework show’s finale the whole time then the end blew me away. Almost literally. My chest actually hurt from all of the booms. It is epic. I really really hope they are having it.
I agree. It was amazing the times we have seen it. I don't remember if they had it on the calendar that they were having a special fireworks or not though. I was thinking it was the regular fireworks show with a "grand finale".

THE HEARTBEAT OF FREEDOM was/is the greatest fireworks in WDW history in terms of sheer POWER.

Although it was/is just a "tag" the magnitude of the show,especially the ending,was breathtaking.

Seeing it immediately after the iconic IllumiNations for so may years is a very special memory.

Hopefully it,or something very similar,will happen.

THE HEARTBEAT OF FREEDOM was/is the greatest fireworks in WDW history in terms of sheer POWER.

Although it was/is just a "tag" the magnitude of the show,especially the ending,was breathtaking.

Seeing it immediately after the iconic IllumiNations for so may years is a very special memory.

Hopefully it,or something very similar,will happen.

I emailed guest services - at this point I guess it doesn’t matter much since we are committed. I just won’t bother saving as good of a spot if they aren’t doing the show. I agree with everything you said. It completely blew my mind. We actually are skipping MK holiday fireworks to see HEA twice as I was not impressed with their July 3/4 show. The Epcot one was just incredible. We did the firework party and they walked us to front and center spots after a storm and it is my top Disney memory of all time. (And I have a LOT of great Disney memories).

I have a Spice Road Table fireworks package booked for the 4th. I hope they have the special show that day. 😭

Walt Disney World Fourth of July 2023 fireworks show plans and schedule

EPCOT Independence Day Hours & Entertainment

8:30am to 9:00am - Early Entry
9am to 9pm - Operating hours

A Fourth of July fireworks tag, 'The Heartbeat of Freedom," will follow the regular nightly performance of "EPCOT Forever" at 9pm.

A cappella vocal group Voices of Liberty will perform numbers from the American songbook beneath the rotunda in The American Adventure.

Favorite Disney pals will don their "Spirit of '76" attire and meet with guests throughout the day at The American Adventure.

Patriotic bites and sips in honor of the nation's birthday will be available for a limited time. Unique items include a Fourth of July Fruit Tart, a blackberry custard topped with fresh berries and a vanilla panna cotta popsicle, available June 27-July 4 at Contempo Café in Disney's Contemporary Resort. At EPCOT, look for a Fourth of July Liege Waffle, available on July 4 only at Connections Café.

Magic Kingdom Independence Day Hours & Entertainment

8:30am to 9:00am - Early Entry
9:00am to 11:00pm - Operating hours

"Disney's Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky" will be presented at 9:20pm on July 3 and July 4. Both nights will also include DJ parties throughout the park. "Happily Ever After" will not be shown on either night.

Other Parks

Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs will not offer firework shows on July 4 2022.

glad the announcement is out there now. Guest services said they had no info when they replied last night but told me to watch disney parks blog. they must have known it was coming lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter