crazeskier

Earning My Ears
Our ADR window has come and went a few weeks ago and was unable to snag the Space 220 lounge. I have setup dining reminders for dates to try and grab a reservation. What are the odds any open as it’s been almost 3-4 weeks since our ADR open and haven’t seen any gotten any notifications? If anyone is going to cancel the week of June 12th thru the 16th could you let me know as I have 2 boys who are dying to try this out as they are both space nerds. Any help or guidance would greatly be appreciated.

I was only able to grab a lunch ADR on the 10th day of a 10-day onsite resort stay. I actually wanted dinner, so I set up alerts, but each time an alert popped up (about 5 times before my trip), once I clicked on the link, it was gone. However, on the day of my lunch ADR, at around 11am, I walked up to the podium and was able to change our lunch ADR to a dinner ADR. So, although YMMV, if all else fails, I you can always walk up to the podium before lunch starts and ask if they can accommodate you later that day.

It's a tough ADR to get--I was able to grab one at 60+9. I wouldn't give up hope yet. Room only reservations can be cancelled 5 days before check in and you can cancel ADRs 2 hours before. I've seen a lot of random things pop up the night before or the morning of, in that weird spot between grabbing LLs and park opening.

Keep your alerts on. I wasn't able to get anything when our 60 day window opened but they randomly did a massive drop one day and I was able to get one. Funny thing is- the reservation is so hard to get but when you get inside it's empty. I really don't get it.

I haven't gotten it to work in three trips with the tracker apps. I click and it's gone. I've been able to get anything else I wanted except this. Depending on how old "boys" means, I might add a tracker for 2 instead of 4. Better that at least they get to go?

And there is the standby line. If you show up before they open, you should be able to sit at the bar. I would pick a weekday for this.

Also if it's a must do then you can pay a fee and dining fairy will book it for you automatically. I believe there is a newer company as well that does the same thing but I don't now it's name.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Kids are 13 and 10 so probably a no go for them by themselves. May try and do a walk up and hold out hope for some cancellations. Can’t believe it’s still this popular. Figured I’d have scored an ADR with an 8day stay but no luck. I missed a notification a few weeks ago as it was canceled around 2-230am who needs sleep

I paid for the alerts and it was worth it. I got quite a few Space 220 choices and many Dining Fantasmic package choices. While many times they were gone by the time I got there, I was able to get exactly what I wanted, if I worked fast.

I paid for the alerts and it was worth it. I got quite a few Space 220 choices and many Dining Fantasmic package choices. While many times they were gone by the time I got there, I was able to get exactly what I wanted, if I worked fast.
Which service did you use?

I just got a Lounge reservation for tomorrow. I have never successfully gotten it at my 60 days, but I always find one just before or during my trip. I use Mousekepros.

I used ************. I was able to get my choice of times for Space 220 & Fanstasmic Dinner. Although I really wanted Sci Fi which only came up a couple of times, I had many choices of the other restaurants for Fanstasmic. You have to be quick and many times I missed getting the reservation even though I clicked right away. Eventually I got them everything I wanted so it was worth it.
When I post it crosses out the name I'll message it.

I usually grab mine the day before or the day of. Have managed the lounge ADR twice this way. Lots of people make plans at 60+ days and then adjust them during the trip. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter