Odd behaviour with iTunes

It is doing the same thing to me. Maybe they haven't gotten it uploaded all the way (it is only 2 a.m. after all) :confused3

I haven't had it happen either.

Dang, I think the podcast gods are against us. :confused:

Not only itunes. I tried the listen now button and had the same problem.

Pete.... we want our podcast!!!!!! popcorn:: :worship:

I'm getting the same problem. It's popping up asking for my www.wdwinfo.com username and password. I entered my DISBoards info, but nothing happened.

However, iTunes did download the Oct. 24th and 31st podcast...of 2006?!?! Eh, it's been a while since I've listened to them, might as well!

It's only 2:15 in the morning...I'm giving it another 45 minutes before I start freaking out! :lmao:

it's asking me too. hmm never done that before

I have a guess as to the problem:
Oops!

The server has encountered an unexpected problem. We've taken steps to notify our support team of what happened.
You could click your browser's Back button, and retry the action that landed you here.
If that doesn't work, wait a couple of minutes and try again.
If it still doesn't work, you can give us a call at (877) 968-3996.

so who wants to call?

I had the same box and thought it was me. And then I thought I would check here, and sure enough others are having the same problem!

I guess we will just have to wait.:scared1:

Aaaargh! I have my longest run of the week this morning and I was totally counting on the podcast to be able to get me through my run. I still havea 45 minutes before I head out....*fingers crossed smiley here*

Sad thing is, we know how the team doesn't do morningts...:rotfl2: they won't even see this thread till noon! :rotfl:

That's true...Pete put it up at 2 a.m., so we won't see him until 10 at the earliest, I'd bet (okay, if it was me, that's the way it'd be...need my 8 hours!). Guess we just have to be patient...you'd think that with 2 teens, I'd have a patient nature by now, wouldn't you?

That's true...Pete put it up at 2 a.m., so we won't see him until 10 at the earliest, I'd bet (okay, if it was me, that's the way it'd be...need my 8 hours!). Guess we just have to be patient...you'd think that with 2 teens, I'd have a patient nature by now, wouldn't you?

With 2 teens, I'd expect your nerves to be pretty much shot. :rotfl:

Some folks on the other thread are reporting that they can now get it via iTunes. Checking now...

I am still getting an error message, but it is a different one...I think they must be working on it right now....

No---your DIS information will not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter