October Scrapbooking Challenge!!!

scraphappy92

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Give me Kenny
Welcome to our "official" October Scrapbooking Challenge! Happy scrapping everyone! This month's scrappers include:

Alice28 - 38
Beanie - 5
becky7953 - 12
bigbabyblue - 13
cobbler - 10
GoofyGirlnPrincessV - 14
goofymom/pop - 129
honeybehr1 - 4
ilovedale3 - 9
JulianneCP - 30
JudithM - 8
MaryPoppinsLives - 16
pattyT - 4
pjlla - 88
scraphappy92 -64
saucymb - 36
spinning - 30
StitchIsOurHero -
sweet maxine - 10
TN Traveler -16
WDWAurora - 41
WDWMom - 32
wtpclc - 6

Congratulations goofymom/pop!!!!

Previous winners include:
November 2004 - TONYS20
December 2004 - WDWMOM
January 2005 - FANTASTICDISFAMILY
February 2005 - PJLLA
March 2005 - DISNEYMOMADOPT2CHINA
April 2005 - SPINNING
May 2005 - COBBLER
June 2005 - FANTASTICDISFAMILY
July 2005 - STITCHISOURHERO
August 2005 - JUDITHM
September 2005 - SCRAPHAPPY92

I'm in. I did 4 pages yesterday. Yipee! I have more pages done than days in the month so far. Let's hope I can keep it up.

I'm in! I didn't do too bad last month, hopefully I can beat it this time around! :)

:cool1:

I did 60 pages on 10/1 and 10/2 (72 total for the crop but need to take off 12 for friday the last day in September).

So thats my start and probably my finish..... :rotfl: unless I can get busy and do a few more pages.

woo hoo here we go again......

I'll play!! Not sure how much I'll get done since DD14 and her high school soccer team will be playing for State Championship this month but hopefully I'll squeeze out a few pages. :cheer2:

Karen

I'll play...Haven't done any so far, but hoping for several tonight/tomorrow. Question-I read the curiosity last month about 6x6 pages. How did you guys decide they counted? I'm doing a regular 12x12 and a 6x6 right now, so some of mine will be the itty pages.

goofymom/pop said:
:cool1:

I did 60 pages on 10/1 and 10/2 (72 total for the crop but need to take off 12 for friday the last day in September).

So thats my start and probably my finish..... :rotfl: unless I can get busy and do a few more pages.

woo hoo here we go again......

MAN you are ready to make me quit before I even start!
WAY to go
I will attempt to do something this month - lol

I'm in for this month. I've finished 4 pages in Circle Journals, and 6 pages of 12 X 12 LO's. So that makes 10 in all for me so far.

WDWAurora said:
Question-I read the curiosity last month about 6x6 pages. How did you guys decide they counted? I'm doing a regular 12x12 and a 6x6 right now, so some of mine will be the itty pages.

I didn't go back to the September thread to read what we (probably me) wrote, but my educated guess is that as long as you complete the pages - photos, embellishments, journaling, whatever, etc. - is complete, the page counts. I suppose there might be a size limit like nothing smaller than 6"x6". Anyone else with input?

Got everyone to here!

Keep those pages coming! My crops are all late month this month so I won't have much to contribute until after the 21st since I will be busy putting kits together! :earsboy:

I'm on the board with a whopping ONE page! :cool1: (And it was the page for the first date my DH and I had two and a half years ago, so that was fun!) I should do well this month since I'll be going to Croptoberfest, and I've re-organized my office and so now I'm super motivated.

:teeth: Holy Guacamole Goofymom!

I'm in for the month- have zero so far, but have my whole Disney World trip to scrap. Just gotta wait for my pics to come in from Disney Photo Pass.

Did anyone notice that CM has NEW Disney stickers coming out this month? It's a new Disney Snappack- LOVE IT. It's $13.50 and has some new sticker designs, and new paper pieces. :cheer2:

Count me in for October! I have done ONE page so far. Hopefully I can't get as much done as last month.

BTW, I agree with the general consensus that any size layout counts as long as the layout is as "finished" as its gonna get (journaling or whatever).

I'm in. Today is a BONUS day for me. I was schedule to sub at school, but the phone rang at 6:05 am (after I was up and showered, of course :rolleyes: ) and they said there was a mistake and they didn't need me. So I have a full day at home I didn't count on. I'm gonna scrap like crazy! I'm not going to exercise or do any housework!! Just cropping, cropping, cropping!! Watch out folks~!.....................P :cool1:

you just happened to mention my all time favorite food guacamole'.....yummy..now I have to go buy some for lunch tomorrow. mmmmmmmmmmm.....thanks! From the lips to the hips but who cares.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter