October projected hours

livingwiththeLandon

Earning My Ears
I know they haven't been posted yet, but is there anywhere that shows projected park hours for October and/or historical park hours to reference?

Here you go, hours for last years October. Can also find other years going quite a ways back.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/park-hours.cfm?month=10&year=2023

These aren't accurate at all. For one thing, California Screamin' hasn't existed since 2018 and neither has It's Tough to be a Bug. Frozen closed in 2020. They're all mentioned here.

Plus, the hours look to be back from when Disneyland hosted OBB, before it moved back to DCA. No way Disneyland is closing early so much during October.

I don't think the hours in that link are necessarily accurate. For example, for last year on Tues, October 3 they show Disneyland park hours from 8-6 ?? And for that same date, under California Adventure, there is no mention of the OBB OR the fact that DCA closed at 6PM for that ticketed event.

1710278177603.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter