October Fantasmic Blue Bayou reservations?

dtrain

DIS Veteran
Anyone have the scoop on when reservations will open up? Looking to get Friday Oct. 28th for a surprise anniversary dinner.

I think we're all in the same boat at the moment. Just waiting to hear when they drop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well good to know they have not been released yet - I thought perhaps they had all been snapped up already.

Was just able to grab Hungry Bear On the Go for 8pm Fri. Oct 28th. At least it’s something for now while we wait.

I reeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyy want to know what the hold up is...

Update I finally got about October Blue Bayou Fantasmic.
Karen Marie (Disney Parks)
Sep 7, 2022, 12:30 PM EDT
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Disneyland® Resort in California!

We apologize on the late response.

You can speak to the Castmember at the podium to upgrade your
meal to the for the preferred viewing.

We thank you for choosing the Disneyland® Resort.

Have a Magical day!

Karen Marie‍
Disneyland® Resort
Online Sales & Service

Aug 3, 2022, 10:19 AM EDT
I have tried to book Blue Bayou Fantasmic package for both Oct 1 or Oct 2nd. The standard fantasmic package never opened for Blue Bayou or River Belle. Hungry bear and River Belle premium did open for both days. I have booked a regular Blue Bayou reservation for Oct 2 confirmation # ***************. I would like to upgrade this to a fantasmic package, I am hoping you can help me.

Update I finally got about October Blue Bayou Fantasmic.
Karen Marie (Disney Parks)
Sep 7, 2022, 12:30 PM EDT
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Disneyland® Resort in California!

We apologize on the late response.

You can speak to the Castmember at the podium to upgrade your
meal to the for the preferred viewing.

We thank you for choosing the Disneyland® Resort.

Have a Magical day!

Karen Marie‍
Disneyland® Resort
Online Sales & Service

Aug 3, 2022, 10:19 AM EDT
I have tried to book Blue Bayou Fantasmic package for both Oct 1 or Oct 2nd. The standard fantasmic package never opened for Blue Bayou or River Belle. Hungry bear and River Belle premium did open for both days. I have booked a regular Blue Bayou reservation for Oct 2 confirmation # ***************. I would like to upgrade this to a fantasmic package, I am hoping you can help me.
I feel this is an example of a CM who doesn't know what they don't know.. or a procedure in the park being directly different that what Disney has posted online. The website specifically says that you need to reserved the blue bayou package ahead of time and folks were able to do that for September dates. It's the October dates that haven't loaded. I think because you have a regular blue bayou booked the CM is telling you that you can ask at the podium to upgrade. I would still be watching for the specific Fantasmic packages to open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter