October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 FP+ for A&E on October 31st from 2:00-3:00 I would love to trade for something later :)!

I have one A&E from 12:30-1:30 on October 30 that I am looking to trade for one (or more) A&E on November 2 anytime between 2:40-3:40.

I have a single A&E FP on 10/23 at 4-5 pm that I'd like to trade for a single one on 10/21 from 1:30-2:30 or overlapping that time. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading!

I just dropped a A & E for 10/23 from 11:20-12:10. Sorry for no notice, but I had to drop quick for 4 at the same time. Hope someone gets it!

I have three fast passes for A&E on MON oct 27 at 9pm.

my kids are only 5 would LOVE to switch for an earlier time.... even an hour or two earlier would be incredible!!!!

I am getting desperate (lol) looking for at least one Anna and Elsa Fast pass for Mon 27th to overlap with my existing time 11:50-12:50 I have two others on that same day I can release in trade... let me know THX

I am getting desperate (lol) looking for at least one Anna and Elsa Fast pass for Mon 27th to overlap with my existing time 11:50-12:50 I have two others on that same day I can release in trade... let me know THX

Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter