October 28th, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

Signed on at 12am, on the dot, was done by 12:03 and got BG #10 with at PAT of 12:15 so I am with you on the shocked and disappointed.

That does not make any sense to me! I'm silver and you're PAT is 15 minutes earlier than mine. Most likely something with Disney's IT, there are always issues.

I'll toss this in as Gold in between you two - I had my midnight wrong, and so logged in at noon-ish that day (thinking I was 12 hrs early, not 12 hrs late). We have a PAT of 12:15 and are BG 11.

We are getting so close ! Does anyone know if a child and adult can do mani/pedis together ? It seems to me they are at to different locations due to age.

We are getting so close ! Does anyone know if a child and adult can do mani/pedis together ? It seems to me they are at to different locations due to age.
We'll be on board this time next week!

Sorry, I don't know about the mani/pedi - we always go a few days before. I didn't even think you could do kid's mani/pedis on anything but the Wish?

I think there is also a Chill Spa for teens, but since DS is only 8, I haven't looked into it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter