October 28th, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
October 28th, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

Setting up a thread for the October 28, 2023 Halloween on the High Seas cruise. I had to cancel my cruise for this October so hope this one will work out.

I hope that there will be other folks on the DisBoards who will be joining me on this cruise!!!

Last edited:
October 28th, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

Setting up a thread for the October 28, 2023 Halloween on the High Seas cruise. I had to cancel my cruise for this October so hope this one will work out.

I hope that there will be other folks on the DisBoards who will be joining me on this cruise!!!
We will be on this cruise. It is me, DS (8), my dad, and his partner. We were originally booked on a HOTHS in 2020, and finally we just cancelled. This is our "make up" finally (and dad/partner first Disney cruise). We're going all out for Halloween, I can't wait. I haven't gone on vacation with my dad in almost 30 years.

Hopefully it worked out for you this time. There will be five of us up on deck 6 throwing down Mickey Style 👻 🎉

Hopefully it worked out for you this time. There will be five of us up on deck 6 throwing down Mickey Style 👻 🎉
Don't know at this point. Unfortunately, I've had a series of health issues arise over the last 3 months. I'll have to decide soon as the final payment is due shortly.

Has anyone booked their activities yet? I'm silver so will be able to book mine on July 30th. I hope to be able to reserve a brunch at Palo for at least one of the sea days.

I just booked on Friday! Grabbed a great military discount. We will be on deck 6 too. We did our first cruise last year, merrytime on the dream. Really looking forward to the Halloween theming.

Has anyone booked their activities yet? I'm silver so will be able to book mine on July 30th. I hope to be able to reserve a brunch at Palo for at least one of the sea days.
Were you able to get Palo?

I have Palo (for 3 people on the second sea day) and 2 tastings booked right now. I am not 100% sure we are going to keep the Palo reservation - if we don't, I will message you before I release it and we can try to coordinate if you weren't able to get it.

Alternatively, depending on how many people you have, if my Dad and his partner don't want to go, maybe you all could come with me (as long as you don't mind dining with a lonely Dis-boarder).

Last edited:
Were you able to get Palo?

I have Palo (for 3 people on the second sea day) and 2 tastings booked right now. I am not 100% sure we are going to keep the Palo reservation - if we don't, I will message you before I release it and we can try to coordinate if you weren't able to get it.

Alternatively, depending on how many people you have, if my Dad and his partner don't want to go, maybe you all could come with me (as long as you don't mind dining with a lonely Dis-boarder).
Yes, I was able to reserve Palo brunch and mine is on the 2nd sea day also! So maybe I'll see you there.

Hello! We booked yesterday and there are no activities left... hoping for a whiskey tasting cancellation. Also hoping there will be other 4-6 year old friends for my son to meet. This is our 2nd HOTH cruise but our first 7 night cruise. Cheers!

Has anyone completed their online check-in? Mine is coming up tomorrow night. I hope the process is not as problematic as I have read. :crazy2:

Has anyone completed their online check-in? Mine is coming up tomorrow night. I hope the process is not as problematic as I have read. :crazy2:
You shouldn’t have any issues… Pearl, Platinum, and Gold have already been able to check in so it will only be Silver. I have sailed a ton of times and this was my first one with everyone having a different check in date so it did t crash like it normally did… if you are taking DCL transportation though you don’t have to check in tonight… if you are get their on your own of course you’ll want to check in tonight to get your boarding times

Signed on just before midnight and had all of my information uploaded in about five to six minutes. The earliest PAT was 12:30 PM so was a bit disappointed in this time - was hoping for an earlier time. Checked 1st thing this morning and the earliest PAT was still 12:30 PM so not sure my staying up to midnight was needed. There must be a lot of platinum and gold members on this cruise.

Signed on just before midnight and had all of my information uploaded in about five to six minutes. The earliest PAT was 12:30 PM so was a bit disappointed in this time - was hoping for an earlier time. Checked 1st thing this morning and the earliest PAT was still 12:30 PM so not sure my staying up to midnight was needed. There must be a lot of platinum and gold members on this cruise.
This one was crazy for me too! I am Platinum (for the last time 🎉)…. Signed on at 12am, on the dot, was done by 12:03 and got BG #10 with at PAT of 12:15 so I am with you on the shocked and disappointed.

This one was crazy for me too! I am Platinum (for the last time 🎉)…. Signed on at 12am, on the dot, was done by 12:03 and got BG #10 with at PAT of 12:15 so I am with you on the shocked and disappointed.
That does not make any sense to me! I'm silver and you're PAT is 15 minutes earlier than mine. Most likely something with Disney's IT, there are always issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter