October 25, 2008 Halloween on the High Seas (2)

Oh, Jenn....please forgive me for this but a friend told me about this website and well....these are for you!!! (I just couldn't resist...I tried but couldn't!!)

I'm sure Jenn will not mind one bit :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

here is Rob and Missy, Jackie can you add them to the album?
RobMissy001.jpg

here is Rob and Missy, Jackie can you add them to the album?
RobMissy001.jpg
I've added them to the Dis Family Ablum http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27357354&postcount=693
Anyone else like to join
I'm away on Wednday so let me know by then Please

or our Pets family PM (pirate messege ) Jenn http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27984215&postcount=1574

Okay, I'm going to amend an earlier post. The lists I have, other than the ToT list, has all been from postings on here, so nothing that wasn't public knowledge before.

SOOOO...big drum roll here.......the link for the

Halloween HOTHS full size logo
Cruise "cheat sheet"
and
Trick or Treat volunteer and kid list is www.roryandstaci.com/disboard

Great Job :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

QOTD:
Got my license on my 16th birthday. First day I was eligible. My parents could not wait until I could drive myself to all the sporting events and extracurriculars. Now I drive a Honda Accord, DH has a Toyota truck, but on a really nice day I drive my dream car ... my baby... my red convertible '65 Mustang.:love: I love that car!! I must say when I drive it I feel very "cool".:cool1: Of course until 2 months ago it still had Kari's booster seat straped into the back seat :rolleyes1 (that definately reduces the coolness factor:lmao: )

Birthday Parties... I don't remember back that far ;)

Group 4: Do you want a cut off date for joining your Group? If you are happy to keep it open up until the last minute then can I have a volunteer to take over the adding of names etc as I leave on for Florida on the 17th October. If you would like a cut off date then you could pehaps have 17th October and then no one else will need to help out. Can you let me know. Thanks.

I hate to sound mean :scared: especially considering how gracious and welcoming everyone has been to me, but I think we need to have a cut off date.:sad1: Many people will be beginning their vacations throughout the next couple of weeks and may not be able to accomodate new additions once they begin their trips. I would even suggest 10/16 since the "keeper of the list" will be traveling 10/17(just a few days- now:banana: :banana: :banana: )

2 weeks until we board the Magic
:dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have late dining this year; being an earlier eater, i am not sure if this is gonna work out. What is the consensus?

I think you will be fine. There are so many options for snacks... the paninis from Goofys Galley being one of my favorite pre-dinner pre/post afternoon naps snacks!

Oh, Jenn....please forgive me for this but a friend told me about this website and well....these are for you!!! (I just couldn't resist...I tried but couldn't!!)

Who you kidding? ;) You didnt try to resist! :lmao:

I'm sure Jenn will not mind one bit :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Alright who else is getting in on this "Jenn thinks the dancing banana is creepy so let's try to freak her out" party? :rotfl:

Michelle (shellcruiser)
Yes, we are planning on going to the DIS meet. My oldest dd Payton (12) has found a couple e-mail pals. My youngest DD Jayme (8) is concerned about the fact her sister is e-mailing "new best friends", I told her just wait until you get onboard, there will be a whole boat full of bestfriends! har har-hows that for a pirate laugh!
Does anyone know by how many kiddos the adults will be out numbered by? "Pirates in the Carribean" or "Mutiny Against Bedtimes in the Carribean?" I guess that is why Disney thoughtfully offers "happy hour" for adults-harhar
Frances

Good morning everyone, nice to see everyone has started off today in some feisty moods..love the dancing bananas....sorry Jenn;)

Well...I was right snow is falling here as we speak..just keep thinking...
2 weeks...2.weeks...sunshine and beaches and verandah and drink of the day...Ahhh I can not wait!:cloud9:

Also a big welcome to newcomers!:cheer2:

Jackie,
Here are my pictures to post to the family album, that I posted a while back. Can you please add?

Ashlyn, Cameron and Shelby
P1000004.jpg

Tara & Mike
P1000006.jpg

Well...I was right snow is falling here as we speak..just keep thinking...
2 weeks...2.weeks...sunshine and beaches and verandah and drink of the day...Ahhh I can not wait!:cloud9:

OMG! I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt today - supposed to be 77!!! SNOW! That is way too early. You guys have got to think about moving when Mike retires!!!

I can't believe that in one week's time we will be in Chicago en route to sunny Orlando - here is it miserable and wet .....which is pretty much standard UK weather. I am busy costume making at the moment - and probably will be for the rest of the week ......"last minute" as per usual!

Jackie,
Here are my pictures to post to the family album, that I posted a while back. Can you please add?

Ashlyn, Cameron and Shelby
P1000004.jpg

Tara & Mike
P1000006.jpg

sorry I can't see these photos

Jackie,
I sent you a pirate message. weird, I can see the pictures does anyone else see them? I do not know what I am doing wrong?

Well, me and the DH got our driver's license when we were 16. I started off driving a 1976 (?) Grand Torino. Oh, boy what a car. But I have moved up since then to a Chevy Tahoe. The DH drives a 2006 Chevy Silverado, diesel. And we just got a 1993 Mercury Sable for the DD.

This morning while watching the national news I thought about you Tara and the snow warnings and watches for North Dakota. I hate to say it but I'm glad it is there and not here in Iowa!! We will be getting it soon enough though. Hopefully not until after we leave in 11 days. We are supposed to get up to almost 80 today. So, keep warm.:rainbow:

And yes, I see your photos. You have a very nice looking family. Hopefully our girls can hook up. :yay:

I would like to say a belated Happy Birthday/Anniversary to all who have had them recently. party:

And a Big :welcome: to everyone who has found this site. Isn't it wonderful!!! I love it. :woohoo: :disrocks:

Well, two weeks from today we will be sailing away. :sail: Yeah!!!!!!

One more thing, Jenn - I love the dancing bananas that they found. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
They are so cool!!! He He.

Jackie,
I sent you a pirate message. weird, I can see the pictures does anyone else see them? I do not know what I am doing wrong?

I can see them just fine. I wonder if you have your disboard settings to no pictures or something. Either that - or ghosts in the machine - it is a halloween cruise!!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter