October 20th, 2019 - 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego [San Diego, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Pu

Vegasnine

Mouseketeer
Hello All!

I didn’t see a post for this sailing yet.

Just booked today. Hubby and I sailing for our 13th anniversary.

Hope to meet some more folks soon,

T

LemonNeko

Mouseketeer
Hi, I will be on this sailing as well. Traveling with my 7 year old, my mum, my sister and her two daughters who will be 6 and 1.

• Mitchell_family808

Earning My Ears
    Hi! Our family just booked our trip for this amazing vacation! We’d like to participate in the Fish Extender and is wondering if anyone had any information about it. Thanks!!

bsk997

Earning My Ears
    Looking forward to our 1st Disney cruise!
    Booked a GTY room so kind of nervous about the location.

• StSam

Earning My Ears
    My husband and I heard a rumour that you can “do” Disney without kids. Since our boys are now grownup-ish and busy, we are returning to Disney cruising as ‘unattended adults’ to test the rumour. So excited to put on the mouse ears again. 67 days and counting.
    :smickey:

HockeyMom18

Earning My Ears
    Hi---1st Disney cruise with the family which includes a 14yr old boy and 11 yr old girl. Would absolutely love to have them meet friends on the ship!

StSam

Earning My Ears
    Hi---1st Disney cruise with the family which includes a 14yr old boy and 11 yr old girl. Would absolutely love to have them meet friends on the ship!
    There’s normally an open house at the kids’ club early on the first day; parents can an have a look too. On a past cruise my then-15 yr old went right up to the Vibe. He was the 3rd person there and quickly made acquaintance with several other kids. He said that by being one of the first there, it made it less awkward joining in later since he already recognized a few other kids. Five years later he still chats with a couple of them....small world these days! Maybe this strategy would work for your son & daughter.

• HockeyMom18

Earning My Ears
    There’s normally an open house at the kids’ club early on the first day; parents can an have a look too. On a past cruise my then-15 yr old went right up to the Vibe. He was the 3rd person there and quickly made acquaintance with several other kids. He said that by being one of the first there, it made it less awkward joining in later since he already recognized a few other kids. Five years later he still chats with a couple of them....small world these days! Maybe this strategy would work for your son & daughter.
    Thank you SO much! That will be the first place we go to connect the kids--it would be amazing to make those types of friendships.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES